Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

After I didn't have time to play video games at all for two weeks, I went completely insane and bought all of these games within the span of a week:

From this I'm mostly just surprised you didn't already own Virtue's Last Reward!

From this I'm mostly just surprised you didn't already own Virtue's Last Reward!

I do, both on the 3DS and through PS+, but I want to replay both Extreme Escape games before Zero Time Dilemma is released, and thought it'd be fun to play it with English voice acting this time.

Well it's payday, so it's splurge time, first up some Anime:

pxCBWGH.png

71ZpYzYbhBL._SL1000_.jpg

And some games:

91q-5jdwpkl-sl1500-1_5vdw.640.jpg

v(A gift for my little bro)

Game-Wario-Wii-U-PAL.jpg

And some CD's:

artworks-000143159049-46bb7m-t500x500.jpg

Be My Zombie by Idol College

1418468193586_500.jpg

True End Player by Idol College

dc079d28857982ea75247561edd898861394245473_full.jpg

Shikkoku no Sustain by Asami Imai

artworks-000090949587-zlw0fq-t500x500.jpg

Vinus no Harmonia by Asami Imai

D2Cygkdl.jpg

Miracle! Portable Mission by nao

FVCG-1295.jpg?v=2

Kirihirake! Ropre Star Girl by nao

LACM-14146.jpg

Nanairo Biyori by nano.Ripe

And finally a new bed pillow:

611YBJYkWeL._SL1105_.jpg

Edited by Emerald Emblem

What the hell is up with the sleeve length on that last one? Are they long, are they short, did it shrink in the wash? It would annoy me so much having my sleeves end there.

It's a no from me.

What the hell is up with the sleeve length on that last one? Are they long, are they short, did it shrink in the wash? It would annoy me so much having my sleeves end there.

It's a no from me.

It was one of those awkward situations where there's a "buy two get one free" offer and you only really want two (I was planning on getting the top two before I noticed the offer).

8 discs for Trigun? There's only 26 episodes!

Unfortunately it is only on dvd and not blu ray. Still does seem a disc or two too many though I agree.

Edit: Thinking about it, its probably just all the separate releases they did collected into a slip case and those will have been split out as much as possible to milk people of their money.

Edited by Happenstance

Edit: Thinking about it, its probably just all the separate releases they did collected into a slip case and those will have been split out as much as possible to milk people of their money.

I hate it how they try that crap. Each "Volume" comprising of three episodes.

After winning a grand at bingo last week, I finally took that step to fulfilling that lifelong wantsings/new years resolution I've been wanting for so long.

61xolRSaynL._SL1000_.jpg

I BOUGHT A FUCKING SAXOPHONE!

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

The one on the picture? Anyway, cool man. Can't wait to see you on the streets.

But seriously, saxaphones are sexy.

candy_02_000206-rgb.jpg

Don't you worry. Careless Whisper will be the first thing I plan on learning.

Yeah the one in the pic, from the Amazon. Only £170, doesn't sound that bad either.

Even now knowing where they are I can't figure out how you found them... all I can find on their site trying to search manually is a blog post saying they'll be available tomorrow.

Edit: £52 a pair! Maybe not then.