Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

elgato_hd60.jpg

Elgato Gamecapture HD60

I'm not one of those guys that uploads gameplay to youtube or anything. If you look at my chanel all you'll see are a bunch of MK8 replays and a cat video. I just thught with Smash comming out i'd like to record my gameplay and watch it back in my own time. Also I might start recording MK8 races if the league starts up again next year.

...pretty hefty price tag though.

71wftNH2%2BtL._SL1500_.jpg

Some Sennheiser earbuds, since the once that came with my phone broke. Never liked the look of earbuds until I tried them and now I'm converted. I figured I'd try some Sennheiser ones since I love the quality of my 380 pro headphones. So far the earbuds have not disappointed.

elgato_hd60.jpg

Elgato Gamecapture HD60

I'm not one of those guys that uploads gameplay to youtube or anything. If you look at my chanel all you'll see are a bunch of MK8 replays and a cat video. I just thught with Smash comming out i'd like to record my gameplay and watch it back in my own time. Also I might start recording MK8 races if the league starts up again next year.

...pretty hefty price tag though.

Ive been thinking about getting an Elgato myself for next years Extra Life streaming. Im gonna be keeping an eye out on this weeks Black Friday deals as I know Amazon has them in it most years.

Reviews are good, say it's genuine and not just printed. Price has shot up though, it was £25 before it released, £30 on release and now it's £35-40.

Yeah, the pics look like real knitted shizzle. Which is one of the reasons why I didn't go for the Sonic one, which doesn't look knitted shizzle, plus I didn't think I'd feel Christmassy with it.

Which reminds me, I need to find my Pac-Man eating mince pie t-shirt I got last year.

Ive been thinking about getting an Elgato myself for next years Extra Life streaming. Im gonna be keeping an eye out on this weeks Black Friday deals as I know Amazon has them in it most years.

Typical. The Elgato appeared on Amazon deals this morning but I missed it! Put myself on the waiting list but I doubt I'll get it. Might come back up later in the week.

androipit-sony-xperia-z3-compact-1.JPG

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.

Making the move to Android.

good choice mate! I splashed out on this last week:

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-4.jpg

As well as getting this soundbar with ma new tv!

f27088dcf2f816ebd720b345114724b5?fmt=png-alpha&wid=1014&hei=396

Been spending way too much money, so gonna wind it down from now on in....thank God my family and I don't celebrate Xmas!

Mine is also taking a long time (by Shopto's standards).

Although looking at my order... I did get the postcode wrong.

Which evidently means the postcode has been wrong on all my Shopto orders for years.

:blank: Go me.

Something was weird with the ShopTo orders that used the normal delivery. Pretty much everyone ive spoken to had theirs dispatched Wednesday but none turned up until today and some without the tarot cards. Im still not convinced ShopTo sent them off when they claimed to.

Decided to tackle a bit of the Xmas shopping to try and get most of it out of the way early and seem to have managed. The highlight purchase of the day was this Moomin cuddly toy for my GF which I'm seriously tempted to keep for myself :heh:

6127821a.jpg

Also picked up this which I thought would be interesting:

11799375.jpg

Edited by Ganepark32

In the past 3 months I have spent all but £500 of my savings..... (probably about £4000)

Moved out of parents house. New bed, cooker, fridge, freezer, washing machine, sofa, dining room table and chairs, and all the random shit you don't realise you need until you're like HEY I HAVE PIZZA AND NO PIZZA CUTTER lol..... Life is expensive!

And I have POWER TOOLS yayayay :D

Just took advantage of a crazy one day deal on at Game offering double on trade ins.

Traded in the following

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed - Wii U

Need For Speed - Wii U

Mario Kart 7 - 3DS

Mario Tennis - 3DS

COD: Ghosts Wii U

Got £88 trade in value with the deal then paid £6 on top to get

destiny_ep-620x360.jpg

3max.jpg

alien-isolation-ps4_6rj3.jpg