Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

kingdom-hearts-3d-box-art.jpg

Traded in most of my PS3 games because I don't play them for £25. I was looking through the pre-owned when I found Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance on the 3DS for £20. Oh snap, no I di'ent! Mmmmhmm guuuuurl, I done did!

I also got a 3DS starter pack for £5 that includes a case, two gamecase cards, two styluses, two screen protectors, a screen-wipe, a car charger and a USB cable. YES! UGH! CHRISTMAS WILL OWN!

And may I add...3DSs ROCK!

3DS has arrived, yay!

Unfortunately our game and charger hasn't, as they were delivered to Dan's work, which is closed until next Thursday, oops.

So he's gone into town to buy Zelda and a charger!

I've been trying to set everything up like an ID and a club nintendo membership, I've not got a clue what I'm doing :P

Tried to get a pair of those a while back but couldn't find them in stock at a decent price in size 10...

They're quite tricky to find. I went to quite a few shops to compare prices and only 2 actually had them in. They were a bit more than I normally spend on shoes, but it was all Christmas money so it wasn't too bad.

Just need to break them in a bit now. Leather shoes always make my feet hurt until they soften up a bit.