Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I'm bored with playing on the same acoustic guitar that I've had for over a decade. So, I woke up this morning and decided to buy this:

37105_l.jpg

Epiphone Les Paul Special II. £118. Bought a 10w amp to go with it for around 30 quid.

Rest of today was boring as fuck.

Be glad you didn't spend 9 hours in the library, and enjoy your new strum-strum-thingy.

Didn't you order that awhile back? Or wassit someone else.

Tried to give Firefly a go last week. Even with Castle in it I couldn't get past the 5 minute mark.

1370234104789.png

No, seriously - not all things can be for everyone... i didn't like castle that much at first, but something about it grabbed me after a while... but, Nathan Fillion will always be "captain" before "castle". and tbh it's worth sticking with firefly for kayleigh - she's awesome ^_^ have you seen the movie? i watched it that way around... even with the massive, soul-crushing spoilers, i really enjoyed it.

EDIT: oh yeah! i came on here to post what i'd bought O_o Just discovered sharpie make handwrighting pens?! doodled with one at a friends house (she's an illustrator so she just *has* loads of amazing drawing and writing implements lying around..) and they're sooooooooo nice. so nice.

So I bought the Wii U recently, and some games

wii-u-zelda.jpg?w=558&h=9999&crop=0

£199 Shopto

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAvtrV5-Ivoo6_FFBOH0aZoyrJc_mguKl-6daQTSNNPkKhlwH5

£12 CeX

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPRcr8fvDIPoaeOHEwtJqQk8z5tKULLqDqZyQajyG08ChLZ0HvEQ

£28 CeX

So I heard you can transfer your MH3U save from 3DS to Wii U...is this simple? I hope people are still playing the Wii U version, would be nice to get some online gaming on.