N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

_-Sonic-All-Stars-Racing-Transformed-Wii-U-_.jpg

£30 Heard good things about it, thought why not?

Any good? Thought about it myself, but reviews weren't great (no character, not mario kart blah blah). Just want a fun multiplayer game to be honest, Nintendoland is getting over-used.

Some new year spending...

Fancied a new t-shirt

fig,grass_green,mens,ffffff.jpg

Weekend away in Bath, with tickets to the Roman baths and Thermae Spa. Need a bit of relaxation in the miserable month of January!

?image=%2Fdmsimgs%2FRoman%2DBaths%2DMain%2Ejpg&action=ProductMainEnhancedSpaPackage-Lunch_m.jpg

Well I signed up for Disney rewards thingy and with all my Disney movies with points I had enough to get these two for free, woop. Kicks the shit out of Nintendo's reward scheme where you have to of bough 5000 games just to afford a pack of stylus.

21957488_500x500_1.jpg

liiU.jpeg

Any good? Thought about it myself, but reviews weren't great (no character, not mario kart blah blah). Just want a fun multiplayer game to be honest, Nintendoland is getting over-used.

"It will do until Mario Kart" is the best way I can think to describe it.

The first was much better than Mario Kart Wii and was full of character. Although there were a few too many Sonic levels.

Bought this the other day for 40 euro in Xtravision ...pretty good I thought considering I seen it for 60 euro in GameStop before Xmas and 45 euro in Golden Discs the day before I saw it in Xtravision...almost bought it at 45 too, good thing I didn't :D

41mIhxDzllL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Also picked this up today

51BfQDw7kbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My only complaint is that RTÉ are cheap bastards and refuse to release the show on BluRay....I bet they do that after season 4 and make me buy it all again.

But I kept missing episode as they aired and always forget to set Sky+ to record it. Figured I missed too much of it bout time I jumped in.

@ReZourceman did you ever get round to watching this show/buy the DVD's I remember you making a thread when it first started complaining that you couldn't watch it as ya don't have RTÉ over there.

I watched a tiny bit but think I gave up as it was so hard to find. Enjoyed what little I saw, from what I remember.

Check Amazon, they have it, the same boxset I bought today if you want to give it a go again. (It where I got the above boxart pic from :D)

Though I did hear news a US network has picked it up and plans to show it in the US (from the sounds of it, it sounded like they actually were gonna air the original show and not remake it US style). Not sure when it is meant to start airing over there but I'd assume if/when it does it should then be up for "download".

I redeemed a couple of Amazon vouchers I got for Christmas and well not a great couple of days for so I decided to blow it all on stuff I didnt need but wanted.

33967206_500x500_1.jpg

8229642_500x500_1.jpg

18919648_500x500_1.jpg

27514210_500x500_1.jpg

20334272_500x500_3.jpg

6029748_500x500_1.jpg

I got Saints Row 2 for £2 on Shopto because I had 3 quids worth of bonus points.

8228859_500x500_1.jpg

Anarcy Reigns - just over 17 quid.

18581806_500x500_1.jpg

Where did you order your Sonic book from? Mine has been "dispatching soon" since Monday on Amazon.

Amazon (UK). Says it shipped on Saturday so not sure why it took so long to arrive when I have first class Amazon Prime shipping.

RaindanceLaurierinv.jpg

(not to be confused with this Google). £50 membership. Want to do one of their courses (not quite sure which yet but members get discounts) but the membership gets me free into the odd class (2 next week) and various other benefits.

Edited by Ashley

I love Nadine! :D

Haven't heard the album though, let me know what you think.

I am totally in love with her.

This album is 2 years old now :grin: but I bought a physical copy for the car.

Only available via Tesco due to the silly record deal she had. :hmm:

Anyway, if you like Nadine's voice (who the hell doesn't) then you will LOVE this album.

It's brilliant. There's no killer track ( aside from 'Runnin' ) but there's no filler either. It's just a great listen from start to finish and deserved so much more recognition.

A rare gem. :love:

I am totally in love with her.

This album is 2 years old now :grin: but I bought a physical copy for the car.

Only available via Tesco due to the silly record deal she had. :hmm:

Anyway, if you like Nadine's voice (who the hell doesn't) then you will LOVE this album.

It's brilliant. There's no killer track ( aside from 'Runnin' ) but there's no filler either. It's just a great listen from start to finish and deserved so much more recognition.

A rare gem. :love:

She's amazing.

Yeah that Tesco deal of hers was ridiculous, but good on her I guess for taking charge of her own career/creating her own label.

Wasn't that keen on the single she put out though, I felt she could do SO much better.

Might have to see if it's on Youtube, as I guess I can't preview it on iTunes/Amazon or anywhere!

She's amazing.

Yeah that Tesco deal of hers was ridiculous, but good on her I guess for taking charge of her own career/creating her own label.

Wasn't that keen on the single she put out though, I felt she could do SO much better.

Might have to see if it's on Youtube, as I guess I can't preview it on iTunes/Amazon or anywhere!

Yeah in a way, the Tesco deal did give her total creative control so she was allowed to do what the hell she wanted.

The single 'Insatiable' I think is great! It doesn't reach the heights of any of Girls Aloud's better singles but it's a good way to show case her vocals.

Like I say, there's no killer song but it's a very good album.

As for listening to it - I'll PM you. :wink:

6033703_700x700min_1.jpg

Picked up this little beauty for £10 in Tesco. Bargain!

My blu-ray collection is building. I now have Sucker Punch and this...erm...okay, not so much building but it's getting there...very slowly! I really want the Harry Potter collection (well, that was obvious to everybody, haha), the Twilight Saga (yes, okay), Avatar: Extended Edition, Titanic, Scott Pilgrim, The Godfather trilogy (although I've heard it's not a good transition or whatever the word is, can any of you guys tell me?), Scarface (heard the same thing, can anybody tell me?), Goodfellas, The Shawshank Redemption, Die Hard collection, all of the Marvel films except for Catwoman because that sucks, The Batman collection, The Superman collection and The Hunger Games. I'd love all of the Disney and Muppets movies as well. I want Lord of the Rings as well but I'm not sure whether to wait until all of the Hobbit movies have come out and then buy it as a boxset. know it's a really long list but hopefully I'll have them soon. Have you guys got any recommendations for me except for me to get better taste in films? lmao.