Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Yup it worked. Thank Christ. I heartily recommend Image Recall 5, even with their questionable design choices.

Awesome! Glad you managed to get them back! :D

I've always found protected ncb to be a con. You're buying insurance for your insurance. If you're paying an extra £100 a year then the cost will soon outweigh the increase of losing them.

Yeah I don't like the idea of it really but I just can't not get it, if I was to lose my no claims then my premium would be £1900, which is a darn site more expensive for the year!

I'm hoping once i'm over the age of 25 my insurance will go down a bit more because I wont be in the 'young male' category anymore and if I was to make a claim then my premium would not go up as much.

1 night here:

907494_5_b.jpg

2 nights here:

IP1.jpg

For my next trip to Vegas in April. My best mate from home will be coming over so we're going to do a mini road trip from SF to LA to Vegas then home. Need to book one more place for Vegas and sort out LA, current total is $110.

blossom_roomset.jpg

brought a new "blossom" corner sofa and 2 seater for new home

dfs

Four years free credit and nothing to pay for the first year as part of their

Spring

Summer

Autumn

Winter

Christmas

Mid-year

New year

Sale?

dreadfleet-review-gameplay-impressions-05.jpg

m1970070a_60011999001_DFContentsENG_873x627.jpg

25% off at the comic store I play Pokémon at. £52.50. Score.

layer_cut.jpg

A hair cut.

Oh and colour :hmm:

I have had blonde hair for about a year now and was getting fed up of having to sit with tin foil in my hair every time I went to the hairdressers. Not the manliest look... :laughing:

So it's now brown! : peace:

That's the extent of my purchases recently. Oh and petrol :(

Eh?

Why did you have to sit with tin foil in your hair every time you went to the hairdressers?

It's the way the colour hair:

They apply the colour/bleach onto the hair and fold your hair into a neat Tin foil like rectangle shape.

blossom_roomset.jpg

brought a new "blossom" corner sofa and 2 seater for new home

dfs

Is it a 10 week wait for delivery? My new sofa last year took from September until November to arrive.

It's the way the colour hair:

They apply the colour/bleach onto the hair and fold your hair into a neat Tin foil like rectangle shape.

Oh you used to have it coloured blonde, but have now reverted back.

I get'cha.

I didn't buy anything today.

But I did sell my iPhone 3G 8GB for 70 quid.

CEX wouldn't take it because the case is so fecked, but CashGenerator was fine with it.