Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

*ahem* ...

Actually, I didn't think it was too bad to be honest. I'd never wear it :p but I've seen much worse. Plus, I like Betty's fashion style if that's anything ;)

I thought it was you. CBA to confirm though.

I'm in the pro-Betty fashion camp, too. It's hilarious but it's committed (almost literally).

You should have bought a tripod. ;)

..don't you think the excellent motion blur makes it all more dynamic..? :indeed:

I take the pictures with my Samsung Tocco Lite and, for some reason, it seems to take an eternity between pressing the button and the picture actually being taken.. probably a good 5 seconds or so :hmm: It wasn't always like that and there's plenty of memory available! You really would have thought it should have came with a tripod in the box though.....

Edited by nekunando

With regards to alcohol: Why drink Vodka when you can drink Gin?

If I really want a cheap night I'll just get myself 3 litres of Frosty Jacks. It taste no worse than say, Strongbow, is strong and bloody cheap. Admittedly, SB taste terrible too, but so do most ciders.

If I'm feeling snobby I'll drink Henry Weston's cider, Staropramen, Budvar or Bombay Sapphire. Also, I bought this today:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm09u2KdifpWJ10u_7CHltudPBwgShDEiDKN_y51mg-shSdylgVA

Different cover though.