NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

That looks like the worst film one could possibly imagine.

Exactly what I thought when I first heard about it. Turns out its actually pretty funny. Some shit moments though.

kingdom-hearts-3d-box-art.jpg

Traded in most of my PS3 games because I don't play them for £25. I was looking through the pre-owned when I found Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance on the 3DS for £20. Oh snap, no I di'ent! Mmmmhmm guuuuurl, I done did!

I also got a 3DS starter pack for £5 that includes a case, two gamecase cards, two styluses, two screen protectors, a screen-wipe, a car charger and a USB cable. YES! UGH! CHRISTMAS WILL OWN!

And may I add...3DSs ROCK!

A baby Syrian Hamster called Ludo. She hasn't moved from the corner of her cage yet:

IMG_1489.jpg

Maddie has wanted one since she saw her brother's long haired Syrian hamster, but she thinks we're going to look at some tomorrow. I am one sly motherfucker.

Damn it I want a hamster!

Enjoy :)

Will do, I just need to keep an eye out for Richard Gere.

She's left the corner now and is bravely exploring the lower floor of her cage.

SECL-1408.jpg

Kill la Kill Intro 'Sirius', Anime edition

LACM-14150.jpg

Beyond the Boundary Intro 'Kyoukai no Kanata', Anime edition

COCC-16794.jpg

Kyousou Giga intro 'Koko', Limited edition

LASA-5147.jpg

Hidamari Sketch Best Album

yuruyuri2_big.jpg

YuruYuri season 2 premium set with NISA's store bonus.

3DS has arrived, yay!

Unfortunately our game and charger hasn't, as they were delivered to Dan's work, which is closed until next Thursday, oops.

So he's gone into town to buy Zelda and a charger!

I've been trying to set everything up like an ID and a club nintendo membership, I've not got a clue what I'm doing :P

I bought Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies, Sonic the Hedgehog 3D and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D for my 3DS and I love them all. Dual Destinies is probably the best Phoenix Wright game I've played

10848294-1379091609-651358.jpg

3D-World-Boxart.jpg

36733897_700x700min_1.jpg

sonic-wii-u-box-art.jpg

Marvel-Avengers-Wii-U-Box-Art.jpg

Assassin-s-Creed-3_WiiU_cover.jpg

All for £289.95

Also added this as extra:

scribblenauts-wii-u-box-art-590x640.jpg

Will probably trade in Marvel Avengers and 007 Legends for Zombie U or something.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

New shoes since my old ones were full of holes:

th41317655085Chile%2062%20lea%20-%20brown%20vintage%20look%201.jpg

Tried to get a pair of those a while back but couldn't find them in stock at a decent price in size 10...

Tried to get a pair of those a while back but couldn't find them in stock at a decent price in size 10...

They're quite tricky to find. I went to quite a few shops to compare prices and only 2 actually had them in. They were a bit more than I normally spend on shoes, but it was all Christmas money so it wasn't too bad.

Just need to break them in a bit now. Leather shoes always make my feet hurt until they soften up a bit.