NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I also bought the Humble Bundle.

KVdjmCz.png

I'm only interested in Arkham City though. No idea what I can trade the other keys for yet.

So I've bought a load of books today, here is my list:

The Millennium Trilogy by Larsson (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl who played with Fire and The Girl who kicked the Hornet's Nest)

The Godfather by Mario Puzo

The Family by Mario Puzo

The Vampire Diaries: Books 1+2 by L.J. Smith

The Vampire Diaries: Books 3+4 by L.J. Smith

The Vampire Diaries: Book 8 by L.J. Smith

The Borrowers by Mary Norton

Dracula by Bram Stoker

The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum

Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie

I also bought a PC-ROM that teaches you how to speak Arabic.

All of them for around £8

My Weekend haul -

559757_126990597471247_1034681445_n.jpg

I got a Batman T-Shirt like that one. Primark? Fooking cheap as chips and awesome to boot.

I got a Batman T-Shirt like that one. Primark? Fooking cheap as chips and awesome to boot.

Yarp that's the place. I quite liked the Wolverine one too, £8. Bargain!

KVdjmCz.png

I'm only interested in Arkham City though. No idea what I can trade the other keys for yet.

I've heard that you cannot trade keys or give them away as it now forces you to login?

Colleague was trying to do this with the Team 17 one last week and had trouble with it.

Not sure why they've stopped it as it didn't have any impact on sales.. :(

I've heard that you cannot trade keys or give them away as it now forces you to login?

Colleague was trying to do this with the Team 17 one last week and had trouble with it.

There's now a little gift button next to each steam key, which will separate it from the rest of your bundle so you can give it away.

I think it is so you can redeem it to Steam straight from the Humble Bundle page and to discourage people from buying the bundle cheap and selling on individual keys.

There's now a little gift button next to each steam key, which will separate it from the rest of your bundle so you can give it away.

I think it is so you can redeem it to Steam straight from the Humble Bundle page and to discourage people from buying the bundle cheap and selling on individual keys.

Oh lovely! I did wonder, my colleague had some issues with it, but as I hadn't bought one myself, I wasn't sure :).

KVdjmCz.png

Mayhaps we need to a steam key trading thread? Just to execute the transaction no actual printing of codes as they will likely just get stolen....I have all sorts of keys doubled up.

Mayhaps we need to a steam key trading thread? Just to execute the transaction no actual printing of codes as they will likely just get stolen....I have all sorts of keys doubled up.

As far as I know there's one website where you can exchange keys, but I am yet to try it, and doubt anyone would have any interest in the keys I have for the other games I got from that bundle. I still have that extra Far Cry 3 key from Origin that I can't seem to get rid of.

http://www.steamgifts.com/

KVdjmCz.png

As far as I know there's one website where you can exchange keys, but I am yet to try it, and doubt anyone would have any interest in the keys I have for the other games I got from that bundle. I still have that extra Far Cry 3 key from Origin that I can't seem to get rid of.

http://www.steamgifts.com/

You can still trade humble keys now but it makes you send a link to the person you want to send it to....it doesn't ever tell you the actual code and they then have to associate a steam account with it.

I'd be really interested in the Far Cry 3 origin key....trying to think if there is anything I can trade you. Spare keys I have;

Steam:

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Crayon Physics Deluxe

Eufloria

Walking Mars

And the following as Origin keys:

Dead Space 1

Burnout Paradise Ulitmate Box

Crysis 2

Medal of Honor

Mirro's Edge

Take your pick!

Edited by flameboy

Steam:

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Crayon Physics Deluxe

Eufloria

Walking Mars

And the following as Origin keys:

Dead Space 1

Burnout Paradise Ulitmate Box

Crysis 2

Medal of Honor

Mirro's Edge

Take your pick!

Thanks, but nothing on those lists interest me, and with Far Cry 3 still being a recent AAA game I feel like I'd rather trade it for something of the same caliber.

I should mention that besides already having played and completed Far Cry 3, a big part of the reason why I don't want the extra copy is due to the fact that it's on Origin. There was a time when I read that the Origin License Agreement gave them permission to monitor my computer in any way they saw fit, and even if that's no longer the case now I still don't feel like trusting it. Plus having a digital distributor like Steam installed on my PC is enough for me. I don't need two of the same thing.

Thanks, but nothing on those lists interest me, and with Far Cry 3 still being a recent AAA game I feel like I'd rather trade it for something of the same caliber.

I should mention that besides already having played and completed Far Cry 3, a big part of the reason why I don't want the extra copy is due to the fact that it's on Origin. There was a time when I read that the Origin License Agreement gave them permission to monitor my computer in any way they saw fit, and even if that's no longer the case now I still don't feel like trusting it. Plus having a digital distributor like Steam installed on my PC is enough for me. I don't need two of the same thing.

Fair enough I offered up a ton of stuff thinking you would likely feel that way due to it being more recent and might wanna swap more than one but no worries. Let me know if you change your mind!

magic-mouse-1.jpg

So much functionality! Not cheap but worth it. My 4 year old laptop feels fun to use again.

TXL32E6B.jpg

Partly in preparation for the PS4. I'm smitten :love:

PROD0068DEADXX00TWD2PO_574_321.jpg

tel-vinylmerch-800x800.jpg

4a0c9e10638d031a011b596de60fcf7d.jpg

Plus I already had on pre-order:

1507-1.jpg

(which means I can get rid of my DVD boxset)

515JO9p6CXL.jpg

I'm working at studio canal next week, good to see at least Sméagol is buying their products still!

Someone must ensure you still have a job!!

panasoniczt60-1.jpg

50" Panasonic Smart Viera DT-60

PS4.jpg

Also put in a pre-order for a PS4, both together it came to around £1400

After being talked into it by @Rummy and my mum :p

54846462_300x300_1.jpg

£199

Woah! Are Rummy and your mum dating?

Woah! Are Rummy and your mum dating?

Unfortunately not. That might upset Mr Paul's dad. But it's hard to turn town advice from a hard speaking businessman who looks like this:

RummyPussy.jpg