NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

It seems to work fine for me. The GOG.com version runs through dosbox and just loaded straight away.

!!!

Could/can you get Heroes II to work? I've had so many issues getting it to play on modern laptops.

Hmm. Does 2 or 3 have online multiplayer of any kind? If people are getting into them...

Anyway, look what Nickelodeon finally pulled their thumbs out their backsides long enough to release in Region2:

91UjI2ZFpVL._SL1500_.jpg

Also just bought the full Skyrim soundtrack from Directsong, downloading now.

Edited by gaggle64

Anyway, look what Nickelodeon finally pulled their thumbs out their backsides long enough to release in Region2:

(image)

Been watching the crap out of Avatar on Netflix, Now I want them all....so

10614975-1340814949-647468.png

might pick the Korra stuff up later.

That reminds me I have tickets to see phoenix in Feb! @dan\-likes\-trees are you going?

Not this time! didn't even know they were touring. Have a good one, I'm sure they'll be great entertainment (ha!)

Speaking of which, have you seen this video? So great.

Hope you enjoyed that later reply.

Recently bought

pack_03.png

capsule_467x181.jpg

and lots of petrol. Exciting stuff.

31530.jpg

That t-shirt is so amazing that I just had to sign up to the site and order one, thanks for bringing it to my attention @Cube :)

I already have a couple of Zelda t-shirts but none that feature Majora's Mask, until now! :D

Also, is it a textured print, or does it actually show some sort of a reflection similar to a hologram sticker?

It's probably a textured print - the one I got last time was a textured print.

I buy all my single issue comics digitally on the Comixology app, and they always have sales/promotions on, like Marvel Monday (where a select series/characters/anything will be discounted) and currently DC have the New 52 vol.1 trades for all the Batman titles (and Justice League) at £2.49! Bargain. I already own Batgirl but meant to read Batman - Court of Owls and Catwoman - The Game too so picked them up.

Worth a look comic fans. ALSO Alan Moore sale. Every issue of V for Vendetta for 69p each.

ipad_air.jpg

iPad Air. Slate 32gb. Heavenly. Upgraded from iPad2 and loving the extra zip and retina screen.

Super light as well.

Edited by tapedeck

humblebundle.jpg

£2.87 for the first two Batman Arkham games, the mythical Scribblenauts Unlimited and a few more I can't remember (and can't be bothered to check).

the mythical Scribblenauts Unlimited

If you wait another month, you can get it for £33.

81T96CzIUpL._SL1500_.jpg

Picked this up at work for 87p. yup. thank you, game reward card, staff discount and the fact that it's only £4.99 at GAME for some reason rather than the £17 that amazon wants for it. worth 87p just for the digital copy of the movie, but i get all those awesome games too? BAAARGAINNNN!!!

i also bought

Nicki-Minaj--008.jpg

a tonne of makeup that i'd run out of (foundation, powder and blusher - all ran out at the same time... conspiracy!!!) along with some aussie 3 min miracle conditioner (but just a little travel one 'cause i never use all of the big ones) because the premier inn shampoo REALLY did a number on my hair >_<

aaaaaand:

2801bbcfeb65e85fa2e0b3c6c68b6163.jpg

because hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe it's awesome.

My Weekend haul -

559757_126990597471247_1034681445_n.jpg

those are incredibly artfully arranged. kudos. bacon bird pokemon FTW.

humblebundle.jpg

£2.87 for the first two Batman Arkham games, the mythical Scribblenauts Unlimited and a few more I can't remember (and can't be bothered to check).

thanks for the heads up! *disappears forever!!*

If you wait another month, you can get it for £33.

:bowdown: i also love retail :bowdown:

@Happenstance - your avatar... LOVE that issue's cover! i have a copy and am planning on getting it framed when pat and i get a *real* house in the future.. ^_^

@Happenstance - your avatar... LOVE that issue's cover! i have a copy and am planning on getting it framed when pat and i get a *real* house in the future.. ^_^

Ive never actually read the issue but its definitely one of my favourite comic images. I should probably try and track down a copy.

ipad_air.jpg

iPad Air. Slate 32gb. Heavenly. Upgraded from iPad2 and loving the extra zip and retina screen.

Super light as well.

Saaaame. :)

Only 16gb for me as intend to use Home Share, Netflix and the tv channels catch up offerings for my media!

Can't wait to get my magazine subscriptions on that tasty screen. Arrives tomorrow! :D