BreakingBad_S2_DVD_f.jpg

81jPqOjbQ9L._SL1500_.jpg

9191E7xEYsL._SL1500_.jpg

81NMsb8fSjL._SL1500_.jpg

81rh1BNhX8L._SL1500_.jpg

91uQ1IPv4TL._SL1500_.jpg

71TiClJm9UL._SL1500_.jpg

ps4-rhombox-cropped-640x375.jpg

That's about it i think. Spent in the region of £600 this month, paid £300 off already.

@bryanee

Everytime I see that chuffing Zelda 3DS I want it!! It is so tempting.

I just cannot justify it though and i do need to stop this recent phase of buying zelda related things.

@bryanee

Everytime I see that chuffing Zelda 3DS I want it!! It is so tempting.

I just cannot justify it though and i do need to stop this recent phase of buying zelda related things.

I didn't even like it at first but man has it grown on me.

Just bought the latest WWE game. Wanted something new to play but too many of the big games at the moment are potential Christmas presents so I went with the old reliable wrestling game that'll keep me busy for quite a while.

WWE_2K14_FOB_PS3_PEGI-521x600.jpg

I left my headphones at a spa I was at last week. :weep::mad:

After countless phone calls, they haven't been found. As I don't have the money to replace them, and because I'd rather chop my ears off than listen to music through Apple's offerings, I got these today:

750rha01.jpg

So far so good. Not as good as my previous headphones :weep: but still very good!

Wind-Waker-Collectors-Edition-Prima-Official-Game-Guide.jpgtumblr_mapyzsJO791ru9vhbo1_500.jpg

Wind Waker HD limited edition guide. Kind of only bought it because there was only one left in stock over at amazon. Also got all 4 Cardcaptor Sakura omnibus volumes.

Edited by martinist

Case? Pfft, Persona 4 Golden is your first port of call.

(But seriously, Amazon have a pretty good selection of cases.) :p

Case? Pfft, Persona 4 Golden is your first port of call.

(But seriously, Amazon have a pretty good selection of cases.) :p

10 games will keep me going for a while (plus the 4 or so free ones on PS+ at present). So 14 games, a 16gb card and a console for £139.99. That's one hell of a good deal.

Yup, although maybe 3-4 in the Vita bundle are actually worth playing fully.

Even that is still a good price for a bundle.

kickass-and-kickass-2-collectors-edition-bluray|B899P_SP629_86_3XRRJ.jpg

I was going to get Kick-Ass 2 for £15 and get Kick-Ass for £3 from Blockbusters (this was on Sunday, by the way) but then I saw this for £18 so I got them both for the same price I was going to pay individually AND I got a box with it.

alicemadnessreturns.jpg?w=350&h=490

I got this for £7. I was worried I wasn't going to get the American McGee's Alice because this was second-hand but I had a look on the marketplace and found that it was for free now so I'm happy!

If you have the receipt I think Amazon are doing 3 3DS gsmes for 20 quid promotion.

I technically didn't spend anything because I traded in a bunch of my games in GAME a while ago, found the card I completely forgot about and used it. I forgot to mention I traded games in, lmao. I did have Driver: Renegade as part of the 3 for £20 but I didn't want it so gave it to my friend.

Sweeeet. You will enjoy.

Yeah ive been looking forward to playing it since it came out. I'd just been waiting for a good discount and as its on sale on Humble Bundle for $4.99 I figured now was a good time.

Push The Sky Away by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds

+

Muchacho by Phosphorescent

Together for £15 as part of my Dad's Christmas present. Guaranteed he hasn't listened to either and thought I'd try get him something different from the usual The Who/Rolling Stones/etc. he usually gets but is still probably in keeping with the kind of style he predominantly likes. Of course, I'm ripping a copy of each for myself :D

Yeah ive been looking forward to playing it since it came out. I'd just been waiting for a good discount and as its on sale on Humble Bundle for $4.99 I figured now was a good time.

Has it just gone out the bundle? Just had a quick look and couldn't see it included :(

Has it just gone out the bundle? Just had a quick look and couldn't see it included :(

No it was on sale on their store but that might have rolled over to the next load of games now.