NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

@Shorty - Welcome to the club :D I hope you like it! You MUST get Gravity Rush!!

@Animal - Zumba... WHY?! Stray too far from Just Dance and you'll see some truly terrible things! At least it's not quite as bad as Kylie Dance and Sing :p Did it at least come with the belt?!

@Cube - Beautiful game, literally a STEAL at that price. Of all the titles I've played this year, that one has caught me by surprise the most :D

Now that I've judged all your purchases...

miley-cyrus-bangerz-album-art.jpg

I'll see myself out

Now that I've judged all your purchases...

miley-cyrus-bangerz-album-art.jpg

I'll see myself out

You're only just buying it now?!

It's all about 'Adore You'.

Greatest track on there. : peace:

@Shorty - Welcome to the club :D I hope you like it! You MUST get Gravity Rush!

Oh I've been in the club a while :D fantastic little system but unfortunately the 3G packed in on my last one. I shipped it back to Amazon and they gave me a full refund. With the amount the price has dropped over the last 6 months, I was able to wrangle this version with the 8 game pack and a memory card for a mere £10 difference :D

PS, loved Gravity Rush, but P4G is the system's must-have!

Curse you Amazon and your Black Friday week deals.

61I9uQr-SAL._SL1500_.jpg

(Game capture device)

No idea what I'm going to do with it. ::shrug: Also seems to be getting black borders recording from the Wii U?

512162l1uGL.jpg

Not getting the game until Christmas.

41yymQk-iIL.jpg

Shipped today anyways.

814SPnAx9OL._SL1500_.jpg

US import. Came out yesterday so arrived real fast. Only my second physical Vita game purchase. Guess it's my fourth including digital titles.

No idea what I'm going to do with it. ::shrug: Also seems to be getting black borders recording from the Wii U?

Are you recording in the same resolution as the Wii U is spitting out? I havent used an Elgato before (although I also nearly bought it during the sale) but black borders were a problem I used to have on the PC recording/streaming when I wasnt matching resolutions.

Are you recording in the same resolution as the Wii U is spitting out? I havent used an Elgato before (although I also nearly bought it during the sale) but black borders were a problem I used to have on the PC recording/streaming when I wasnt matching resolutions.

I had it set to record 720p at first when my Wii U is outputting 1080p. I thought that was the issue but even when I've set it to 1080p I'm still getting black borders.

vlcsnap-2013-11-27-21h59m15s127.png

I had it set to record 720p at first when my Wii U is outputting 1080p. I thought that was the issue but even when I've set it to 1080p I'm still getting black borders.

Only other thing I could find is that it could be something to do with overscan but I dont know enough about it to say.

@Aneres11

Ordered these gloves:

Driving_Gloves_Trashness_leather.jpg

I love trashness :)

Hope they will fit...I have small hands so I ordered the gloves in small, obviously.

@Aneres11

Ordered these gloves:

Driving_Gloves_Trashness_leather.jpg

I love trashness :)

Hope they will fit...I have small hands so I ordered the gloves in small, obviously.

Cracking purchase.

Saw these myself on their Instagram page as it flashed up on my news thing.

They look great - I need a pair of gloves myself so may ask for these for Christmas!

I'm also small handed, so will order the same size!! :)

Only other thing I could find is that it could be something to do with overscan but I dont know enough about it to say.

Seems to overscan then. I need to set the screen size on the Wii U to max to get rid of the borders but it cuts stuff off on my TV. :/

1115_adventure_time_monopoly.jpg

And a "Makin' Bacon Pancakes" t-shirt, both of which are for a friend's Christmas.

I'm just happy I'm not having to import the monopoly board from the US as it was only available through Amazon at one point for import and I'd dread to think the custom charges I'd be stuck with at this time of the year. Still pretty expensive through Forbidden Planet (£34.99) but I'll take it.

mgs110.jpg

£9.99

To go with my 3DS XL that I'm getting for Christmas. Genuinely so excited! I have four games for it now.

Rebecca_Ferguson_-_Freedom.png

And the award for the greatest album cover this year goes to...

Stunning. Great album too! :)

Good idea picking up the most next gen game of the year! Mario is good too! ;)

starboundlogo.png

I was planning on waiting until the games full release but people seem to be enjoying the beta so much already that I decided to get it now for more Terraria-esque fun.

From the Blockbusters sale, I got Metal Gear Rising: Revengance for the 360 for £7 and The Raid on blu-ray for £3.

From GAME, I got Super Street Fighter IV 3D and Resident Evil Revelations for the 3DS for £20. I did have Driver Renegade but gave that away to someone as I didn't really want it, I just wanted the first two I mentioned and it happened to be in a 3 for 2 deal. Only problem was that those three I mentioned were the ONLY 3DS games in the promotion!