NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

@Happenstance Arrow is amazing, series 1 at least. Oliver Queen is annoying as fuck but I like him all the same :p

And I got Mighty Switch Force HD in the sale for my Wii U, about £3.00 I think.

Today I found a MEGA BARGAIN in CEX, for just £3.50, I got my hands on this gem:

250px-Kororinpa_Wii_PAL.jpg

And yes, I have unlocked the pug :D When you fall from a particularly high platform he even squeaks through the Wii Remote. Heart melted.

@Happenstance Arrow is amazing, series 1 at least. Oliver Queen is annoying as fuck but I like him all the same :p

Oh yeah I watched it as it was airing so have seen all of season 2 so far as well and love it, probably my favourite show airing at the moment.

Kororinpa is great. I'd recommend Kororinpa 2, but it has some utterly generic name that I can't remember.

Ordered this from teefury:

1390845255_t-MCO-illbeback.png

Best t-shirt ever!!!! for just $11! (in black though)

That is awesome, might get that! :D

That is awesome, might get that! :D

Just 10 hours to go:

http://www.teefury.com/

Bought the t-shirt :laughing:

Nice one I expect pics lol

Hmmm. I don't quite get it. :(

Bowser/Lava/T-800?

Yeah what he said....such an iconic moment immortalized in a unique way :) Cube did you see they have a ton of Doctor Who t-shirts in their gallery?

Oh. The only Terminator movie I've seen is Salvation, and it was shit so I figured the others must be shit too.

Oh. The only Terminator movie I've seen is Salvation, and it was shit so I figured the others must be shit too.

Well, as we all know, the fourth in a series of films is always the best, so i can see why you'd think that.

I ended up with that t-shirt also. In female, for once. Because teefury do tshirts at 28 inches in length.

Qwertee? Not so much. :P

I ended up with that t-shirt also. In female, for once. Because teefury do tshirts at 28 inches in length.

Qwertee? Not so much. :P

But do Teefury send you a tiny packet of Haribo? Do they?

ZvRUi8U.png

My double dip on the series, for the new dub as well as the mangaka who passed away a year or so back, so sad this series will never be finished.

I hadn't bought a new CD in ages then I literally just found out that this is out today...

2013MaximoPark_TooMuchInformation_181113.jpg

Can't wait to give it a listen when it arrives! :D

Have you bought it yet @Cube? (I seem to recall you being a big Maxïmo Park fan too) :)

Have you bought it yet

@Cube? (I seem to recall you being a big Maxïmo Park fan too) :)

I decided to just get the digital version this time. I rarely listen to "normal" music - it's mainly soundtracks and the like I listen to these days.

FnwUAOc.jpg

Found this beauty today:

wii-u-premium-pack-1024x1024.jpg

For the equivalent of £110 ! :D Also, ordered the Pro Controller from Amazon and New Super Mario Bros U from a Danish retailer.

I hadn't bought a new CD in ages then I literally just found out that this is out today...

2013MaximoPark_TooMuchInformation_181113.jpg

Can't wait to give it a listen when it arrives! :D

Have you bought it yet @Cube? (I seem to recall you being a big Maxïmo Park fan too) :)

Thank you so much for posting this!!! I miss out on so much british music these days and I just outright love Maximo Park, reminds me of such a distinct period of my life and after picking this up I've been brought me right back there.

Edited by flameboy

Trolling, right?

Right?

dogtags.jpg

Of course he's trolling. Salvation was a great film, easily the best of the whole Terminator franchise.

Well either that or T3.