What Have You Bought?

Castle Seasons 1 - 5 boxset - £45

hopkins_immunity.jpg

Immunity by Jon Hopkins

+

Hummingbird_%28local_natives_album%29.jpg

Hummingbird by Local Natives, together for £15

l_21658430.jpg

£28. Hopefully it's quicker starting than the 3rd one was.

specialized-allez-red-2013-road-bike.jpg

Haven't cycled for five years, wanted to get back on the road. Aiming to do a triathlon in 2014.

1510936_10151787437566607_1268396742_n.jpg

the device on the left, a Razer Tartarus, to go with my Deathadder :)

I really wish they did one of those for the southpaw gamer. Bastards.

What I done purchased today:

gran-turismo-6-boxart.png

Worlds_End_Blu_Cover.jpg

bd-battleship.jpg

elysium_bluray_uv_copy_raw.jpg

And the GTA bundle on Steam (GTA3, GTA4, Episodes from Liberty City, San Andreas and Vice City)

I am in love with those colours. Are they as radiant in reality?

Pretty much, yeah :D Very impressed with them! And they come with super bright green/red Wii Remote jackets too, which IMO make them look nicer! The only downside is, with the jackets on you can't see the blue bottom of the Wii Mote.

Though they've probably done this for a while, I LOVE that the sync hole on the Wii Remote is now on the outside, and that the Wii Remote jacket finally has a little hole too, so you don't have to fiddle around removing the jacket and battery pack just to sync.

The one thing I don't like is the A buttons. They're block colours on these remotes instead of clear/colour. Makes the button look a bit cheaper. Other than that though, I'm in love with them! I just hope they release WARIO and PEACH versions now!

Final Steam Holiday sale count:

Bioshock Infinite Season Pass

Rogue Legacy

Scribblenauts Unmasked

Bioshock

The Swapper

Game Dev Tycoon

Ys I and II Chronicles

The Wolf Among Us (Gifted)

Volgarr the Viking (Gifted)

DuckTails Remastered (Gifted)

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition (Gifted)

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (Gifted)

Papers, Please (Gifted)

Monaco (Gifted)

Oh, I also bought these:

RFM-SIM-ADAPTER__1

Coz I realised once I purchased my phone I have a nano sim and the BB takes a micro sim. Tres confusing.

Oh and this!

angel-haze-dirty-gold-cover.jpg

My old 3DS is packing in, so had to buy a replacement for it

DSC00267.jpg

And a case for around £150

What happened with your old 3DS? My battery is packing in, and frankly I'm looking for an excuse to upgrade :p

231952359?$prod_exlrg$

Sony KDL42W653

Not come yet, but when it does...oh yeah.

My friend just got this TV, it's god damn beautiful.

Just don't do what he did on the third day

Looks sweet. What size is that?

We bought a TV recently. It's a Samsung. Can't remember the model number off the top of my head...40inch, 3D, LED. Love it. We couldn't go for bigger because of the storage system that we have in our place. Ideally, in our own house, we'd have gone for something a bit bigger. Still feels huge, though.

New telly braaahhhs.

We bought a TV recently. It's a Samsung. Can't remember the model number off the top of my head...40inch, 3D, LED. Love it. We couldn't go for bigger because of the storage system that we have in our place. Ideally, in our own house, we'd have gone for something a bit bigger. Still feels huge, though.

New telly braaahhhs.

It's a 42 inch, not seen it in the flesh yet but it looks pretty gorgeous (200Hz too for low input lag for gaming). Not 3D though but I've never really bought into that.

My old Toshiba Regza 32 inch is about 7 years old, bought at a time when HDTVs were still not hugely adopted, and many including this one were just HD Ready. The funny thing is that the old TV has a bezel that's several inches thick at each end, so this sub-cm bezel Bravia won't actually be too much bigger in total size (but a bigger screen).

Can't wait for it to come. Shame the earliest Saturday delivery from John Lewis is 2 weeks time.

New telly braaahhhs.

I just bought a 40 inch, LED, Samsung tv.

High five!

It's a 42 inch, not seen it in the flesh yet but it looks pretty gorgeous (200Hz too for low input lag for gaming). Not 3D though but I've never really bought into that.

My old Toshiba Regza 32 inch is about 7 years old, bought at a time when HDTVs were still not hugely adopted, and many including this one were just HD Ready. The funny thing is that the old TV has a bezel that's several inches thick at each end, so this sub-cm bezel Bravia won't actually be too much bigger in total size (but a bigger screen).

Can't wait for it to come. Shame the earliest Saturday delivery from John Lewis is 2 weeks time.

That sucks about the delivery time. The wait would kill me.

Enjoy it, brah. It's like having a cinema in your own home. :D

I just bought a 40 inch, LED, Samsung tv.

High five!

post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-nod-cropped-g-jtcK.gif

40inch tv, brofist. :D

This is awkward....my T.V. is 47 inches....so....

It's not about the size of your...tv. It's about the space it fills.

It touches the sides.

1510936_10151787437566607_1268396742_n.jpg

the device on the left, a Razer Tartarus, to go with my Deathadder :)

Looks like a descendant of the Nintendo Powerglove.