Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

5115LwOmo4L._SL300_.jpg

Ordered this for £12.99 on Amazon, hopefully it'll get here before I leave so I can start watching it! Need my new Dexter fix!

And bought this for £6 in CEX. So far it seems quite good, but I'm only still on the tutorial levels haha. But yeah I love AoE, so for that price I figured I couldn't go wrong. Maybe. =P

Age_of_Empires_-_The_Age_of_Kings_Coverart.png

Purchased on monday:

30%20Rock1.jpg

£4 in Cex. In great condition as well. Sure as hell wasn't going to pay the £35 that HMV on Oxford Street were asking (seriously, how does that store get some of it's prices as it's far more expensive than any other I'd been in).

5115LwOmo4L._SL300_.jpg

Ordered this for £12.99 on Amazon, hopefully it'll get here before I leave so I can start watching it! Need my new Dexter fix!

And bought this for £6 in CEX. So far it seems quite good, but I'm only still on the tutorial levels haha. But yeah I love AoE, so for that price I figured I couldn't go wrong. Maybe. =P

Age_of_Empires_-_The_Age_of_Kings_Coverart.png

yessssssssssssssssssssss age of empires is classs. I have this game in my unopened pile....shame on me :p

RadiantHistoria.jpg

TrailsintheSky.jpg

Decided to take a chance and imported a couple of RPGs that I didn't even know existed until a couple of weeks ago. Well... I had seen the box art for Radiant Historia before, but I didn't know what the game was about and I certainly had no idea that it was supposed to be good. It's always so exciting discovering new games!

With a combined playtime of 80+ hours, these games should keep my brother busy for a while. :heh:

Grand_Theft_Auto_Episodes_from_Liberty_City_r1_20100701170709.jpg

Figured it was about time I finished The Ballad of Gay Tony. I have it on my 360, but it's knackered and the PS3 version is cheaper than buying a whole new 360.

I don't know what it was about those extra stories but I just never managed to stick with them like I did with the main one.

1066_gtasa_xbox_boxart.jpg

Picked this up for 800points on Live. Loved San Andreas so really happy with this.

logo.gif

My kitten Mille came back from the vets on Friday night, the fee of £179 ::shrug:

she had gastric tinnitus.

where she had to have an IV, she had a little bandage around her leg. It looked adorable.

she's home and happy now though, just left me with no money for my MOT.