N-Europe

Mylfs

chairdriver

Is the title a misspelling or a clever combination of "My Milfs"?

Mother You'd Like To Fuck (as opposed to I'd).

Tori Amos just isn't hot. End of.

It's a reference to her 2007 single Big Wheel, where she repeats "M-I-L-F" as the bridge of the song.

Yes, everyone was like "... Tori... You used to be cool."

Mother You'd Like To Fuck (as opposed to I'd).

I realised this afterwards. In my defence you hardly hear people asking the question, but rather stating who they would.

Yeah I do like the older lady! MILFs include...

Demi Moore, Courtney Cox, Dannii Minogue, Liz Hurley, Patsy Kensit, Heidi Klum, Louise Redknapp,

Very sexy.

I still don't get the Dannii Minogue thing....

Yes. Jesus fucking christ in the most recent episode of Mythbusters I was popping boners all over the show.

She's going to star in her own science show directed at younger kids in order to create interest in science, especially among young girls. I find it ironic that she will probably attract just as many, if not more male viewers.

Yeah I do like the older lady! MILFs include...

Demi Moore, Courtney Cox, Dannii Minogue, Liz Hurley, Patsy Kensit, Heidi Klum, Louise Redknapp,

Very sexy.

You win at life. The Cox, The Hurley and The Dannii are also tasty. However, top honour goes to The Louise. Mmmm. Jamie is one lucky fucker. Literally.

My choice would be Carol Vorderman. She's a milf. Also, she's very intelligent. A hottie plus brains just explodes my testicles.

You realise the 'M's stands for 'Mothers' and Jennifer Aniston and I'm pretty sure Eva Longoria aren't mothers.

I thought she wasn't and I wasn't so sure...meh, old enough to be :p Replacements will be made soon! There was someone I had in mind but I totally forgot who it was...

Who cares if I'm gay, I'd do Anne Bancroft. I think it's the smokey, flirty, 'I know something you don't know' smile that gets me...

this thread slightly bores me, where are the DILF's? :p

Make a 'dylf' thread then before someone nicks your idea, lmao! :p

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost