N-Europe

Randomise Your Life (For a Week..)

nekunando

I can only imagine my thinking behind this idea came from how bored I was in at work all day.. and how bored I am in general right now :eek: Here it goes..

I was trying to think of something to make life a little more interesting (only a little, mind :indeed:) and I wondered if some of you would be interested in going along with this. Basically, I was thinking we could all come up with ideas and suggestions (some reasonable and perhaps some less so :heh:) of things we could all do each night of the week (e.g. make your own pizza.. though that's just a basic suggestion :indeed:)

Anyway, when we have enough ideas, we could pick the ones that sound feasible and throw them all in a hat. Then on sunday night, for instance, we could randomly pull one of the ideas from the hat and then we would all have to do it at some point on the monday and post pictures as proof or for fun :grin: The process would then be repeated on the monday night and would go on for the rest of the week..

Anyone interested and able to suggest some ideas? I don't usually make threads.. and ones like this are very unlike me.. but these are the times we live in :heh:

EDIT Someone please change the title to Randomise Your Life please :red:

Go for a walk to a field/piece of greenery and strike a pose.

OR! Take £5 to a shopping center and see how many items you can get for it. Take photos of the items and post the photo.

I did this with some friends once, we split into two pairs armed with £15 each. We had to buy a present for each of the people in the other pair, and then whatever else we could afford. We reconvened after an hour or so and exchanged gifts, it was so much fun.

Why don't we suggest a topic, like greg suggested, making pizza.. and see what variety we can all come up with?

I made a pizza on Wednesday night.

Pepparoni

Ham

Meatballs

Spicey Beef

Peppers

Onion

oh my shit it was awesome!

I'm actually quite set with my weekly routine, so i'll be a wet blanket and not get involved in this idea.:p

I made a pizza on Wednesday night.

Pepparoni

Ham

Meatballs

Spicey Beef

Peppers

Onion

oh my shit it was awesome!

I'm actually quite set with my weekly routine, so i'll be a wet blanket and not get involved in this idea.:p

That pizza sounds godly. I want some pizza.