N-Europe

What's keeping you up this late?

Retro_Link

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from a three day music festival. My feet are killing me, and half of my body is burnt (the right side). But it was pretty goooooodddd.

Now to relax with some X-files before some well deserved sleep (I might fall asleep during it but oh well!).

Just got back from a three day music festival. My feet are killing me, and half of my body is burnt (the right side). But it was pretty goooooodddd.

Now to relax with some X-files before some well deserved sleep (I might fall asleep during it but oh well!).

Turns out I wasn't the one to fall asleep, but Jim was! Tsssk. =P

Right now we're up listening to music and we might watch more X-files or maybe Grave of the Fireflies. =)

Stumbling around, currently reading clients from hell until I get bored of it (currently on page 17..), then I'll probably just stumble a bit more 'til I realise it's stupidlate again, despite wanting to do stuff tomorrow.

Also got poker in the background. I figure having stuff on the telly, even if I'm not watching it, sorta keeps me in check with the passing of time and at least gets me to consider go to bed? I should get into reading before bed again, it's just so much more sensible. Sleeping on a sofa bed really doesn't help my sleeping pattern!

the thought that someone will have replied or quoted an interesting post I've made.

It's just a psychological barrier my bed creates. I look at the time: 'ooh midnight, I have nothing to do, I could go to bed now like a normal person and wake up when most normal people wake up'. Yet I find myself, having achieved nothing 3 hours later, lumbering into bed.

Also, what Gaggle said.

• 1 year later...

Bumpage!

Currently building a scale model of a bridge I've designed for a Uni project out of Balsa wood... it's driving me crazy, and taking sooooo long!

Gonna be a late one me thinks (if any sleep at all really), as I'd like to try and get the majority of it finished tonight!

DannyBoy ... -.- And he does a good job keeping me awake!

I wonder which kinds of replies this will get me ...

Your signature is brilliant. :)

----------

I have real troubles getting to sleep, it takes me at least 30 minutes, nearly always more. Is that a normal amount of time to take to fall asleep? Feels like way too long.

The average is supposedly 7 minutes or so. I nearly always take longer than that. I'd have to be completely exhausted to fall asleep in such little time I think.

I always stay up until around 4am. I would rather be active at night and sleep in the next day than go to bed early and have the morning. I think I subconsciously want to get the most out of the day by prolonging sleep as much as possible or something :p