Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What's keeping you up this late?

Retro_Link

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dissertation. I'm about 500 words short of my word count on this final portfolio but it can wait till the morning. I have till 5 tomorrow so a quick edit and a few loose ends are really all that's left. Funny that an entire year of my life has led to this, really. I'm really happy with what I've done this week though- near enough 6,000 words since Saturday, 3 interviews and a job application. Boom!

When the screaming nuts did you move to San Fran? I swear I saw a picture of you in some brit suburbs not so long ago...

I haven't... yet. I'm just here for a few week's helping the guys out with a few reporting bits and pieces. Plan is I'll move out fill time at some point in the next few months.

I've been playing Limbo, cussing at my internet connection and putting off tomorrow. Meant to meet a really, really boring mate in london tomorrow for a few hours because I'm too fucking nice to say no.

It's been Bioshock 2 the last few nights, and will probably be Mass Effect 2 the next few. Or books!

Well up until recently I've been working morning's... going to bed at 9.00pm and getting up for work at 4.00am. It's nice to have to not do that anymore, though I admit, the early mornings, getting up and out, did have a certain appeal!

Got to see plenty of wildlife too! The rabbits, badgers and deer were out in force!

Well up until recently I've been working morning's... going to bed at 9.00pm and getting up for work at 4.00am. It's nice to have to not do that anymore, though I admit, the early mornings, getting up and out, did have a certain appeal!

Got to see plenty of wildlife too! The rabbits, badgers and deer were out in force!

So wait, you like F1 which is nice and manly, and then you come out with that...

:blank:

So wait, you like F1 which is nice and manly, and then you come out with that...

:blank:

...oh right...

*grunt* yeah... but I totally hit them with my car and shit...

...better? :)

I absolutely didn't by the way!

Edited by Retro_Link

...oh right...

*grunt* yeah... but I totally hit them with my car and shit...

...better? :)

I absolutely didn't by the way!

Ever so slightly redeemed!

Looks like I'll be up late tonight watching Titanic 2 on Syfy. Just know it's going to be awful.

This thread makes me feel so fucking old.

Aww Ashley! I'm there with you buddy! Since my uni days I've generally stopped the 3am bed time so feel an old doddery getting tired at 11ish! I like staying up though just don't have the energy after my days any more, just such a busy bee!

I've never done the early mornings but would love to see the wildlife! Where I live I bet there's loads going on, might have to get up real early one morning and go for a wander.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!