• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes well, you of all people would defend it :heh:

Ok fine, but everyone's got to be with me on this one:

"Now you get to watch her leave

Out the window

Guess that's why they call it window pain..."

Ugh.

I assumed it was a ReZ joke until I googled it.

But planes look nothing like shooting stars, unless maybe those planes were crashing towards the ground...

Moving things in the sky all look the same.

Shooting stars, planes, birds, Superman. All the same.

It's B.o.B and paramore I think. Although eminem's lyrics are truly awful these days too.

People who say things like:

''Wow you're tall''

Erm, yes, yes I am. It's like when others say about someone who has bright red hair or something, why state it?! Argh.

Shooting stars, birds, All the same.

I've not noticed the birds around my area being bright at night and leaving a light trail as they burn their way through the cosmos. The chavs here must not have thought of setting fire to pidgeons yet.

Yes well, you of all people would defend it :heh:

Ok fine, but everyone's got to be with me on this one:

"Now you get to watch her leave

Out the window

Guess that's why they call it window pain..."

Ugh.

The fuck? Watch someone jump out of a window (assuming added suicide) and your heart pangs when you see a window?

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I've not noticed the birds around my area being bright at night and leaving a light trail as they burn their way through the cosmos. The chavs here must not have thought of setting fire to pidgeons yet.

The fuck? Watch someone jump out of a window (assuming added suicide) and your heart pangs when you see a window?

I interpreted the lyrics as someone is leaving the house (after a break-up or whatever) and he's watching them from the window.

And it's painful.

Hence (the terrible lyric).

It's B.o.B and paramore I think. Although eminem's lyrics are truly awful these days too.

People who say things like:

''Wow you're tall''

Erm, yes, yes I am. It's like when others say about someone who has bright red hair or something, why state it?! Argh.

Ha reminds me of Woolworths. Customers constantly saying "its hot in here." Really? I hadn't noticed as I was too busy wiping the sweat from my brow!

Due to the fact that I listen to stuff like Ella Fitzgerald on my i-pod is another reason why I don't particularly want other people to listen, and probably judge :p

What? Don't be ashamed, it's the judges that should be shamed by their crap taste if they hate on Ella.

Another onion hater here. I don't understand why anyone includes them in recipes and especially why people put raw onion in salads. You might as well add a napalm dressing seeing as it's already irreparably ruined.

Also another dislike is the general public. They are a constant reminder of why democracy can never work and society is will always end up tearing itself apart. Oh the nihilism.

I'm sorry but no song, no song EVER, can beat this song's lame lyrics (the first verse in particular):

Hahahhhhhah. I love that song, for the hideously awful lyrics.

"I don't want to see a Ghost,

It's a sight that I fear most,

Rather have a piece of toast,

Watching the evening news...

Life!

Oh Life!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Life-i-i-i-i-ife!

Oh Life!

Dooooo Doodoo dooooo"

I smell a thread rip for bad song lyrics emerging.

The main hook of "Are we human? Or are we dancer?" is jarring/annoying because it's so odd to hear.

I preferred it when I was 'ignorant' and assumed the lyric to be 'denser' instead of 'dancer' which actually sounds marginally better but doesn't take away from the fact that it's a distinctly average song.

I much prefer 'Spaceman' to 'Human' anyway out of the singles they've released from that album but it's all relative.

Music lovers.

For instance I'll have erm..P!nk on my ipod and some idiot will go

''Eurgh what you listening to that for, they suck, metallica rule''

Fuck you, fuck you so hard it'll come of your mouth, I detest these people, you don't have to listen to it, you can shove it up your arse.

the killers-human

" sometimes I get nervous....when I see an open door"

OMFG AN OPEN DOOR!

It is a horrible song, regardless of the lyrics :heh:

Hmm Lyrics I hate....You're so Vain.

If the freakin chorus is you implying that they're vain for thinking the song is about them IT'S ABOUT THEM.

Fuck you Carly Simon.

Haha.. any time I hear that song (which is very rarely, thankfully :heh:) I always think the same thing :laughing:

Anyway, I really dislike it when people are about to show or tell you something and claim beforehand that it is really funny and it'll make you laugh.. it always sets it up for a fall :hmm: When someone says that to me, I almost certainly won't find what follows to be funny..

What is almost worse is that it is usually followed by a "Do you not find that funny?" as if there is something wrong with you :eek:

Edited by nekunando

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!