N-Europe

Fizzy drinks

Happenstance

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Root beer is very tasty. In Nottingham/Macclesfield it was/is available at ASDA and Sainsburys. Not A&W, but it was nice enough.

When I was little it was a drinks option at McDonalds. Then they stopped. And I died inside. A little.

I know!! I never found it in Asda, but recently found some in Sainsburys for like 67p a bottle, my dad drank the last of it though and I haven't been back for more yet :(

Alot of people I've asked also mentioned them having it at McDonalds a long time ago, they don't know why they stopped doing it. If you had to describe the taste, how would you? I need a good way to describe it to my friends.

Irn Bru is the only drink tbh.

I totally had a crazy IrnBru phase once, was loving it with everything! It was good alone, but it went well with nearly every spirit I tried to mix it with!

I know!! I never found it in Asda, but recently found some in Sainsburys for like 67p a bottle, my dad drank the last of it though and I haven't been back for more yet :(

Alot of people I've asked also mentioned them having it at McDonalds a long time ago, they don't know why they stopped doing it. If you had to describe the taste, how would you? I need a good way to describe it to my friends.

Fizzy aniseed.

Got a Mtn Dew Energy from Sainsburys. Disgusting, I have a sweet tooth but this was just like chewy sugar in a bottle.

I'm partial to the obvious ones: Coke, Cherry Coke and Dr Pepper. If the coke is in a can it has to be seriously cold.

I really liked Diet Coke with Lime when they had it briefly. With "Citrus" is not quite the same.

As an aside, fizzy drinks are reaaaally fattening.

I've virtually cut fizzy drinks out of my diet entirely. I can count the number of them that I've drunk in the last year on one hand. Shame really as I do like Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper. Also used to be fond of Appletiser, but I don't ever remember having a can that lived up to the slogan of '100% pleasure in a can'.

And I too liked the Coca Cola with Vanilla. Also didn't mind the one with orange.