N-Europe

Experimental thread lock

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Direct all the hate at me please. I'm the insensitive clot.

The trouble is that when I thread rip I have a tendency to put what I think are funny thread titles, and then the original poster doesn't find it funny. This also happened with a Dante rip I did a while ago.

I'm sorry. I didn't do it maliciously.

On the staff board we're discussing better ways to do thread rips. I'll pay close attention. :heh:

It's really fine. I was just being difficult. It did indeed spawn decent discussion, so I can't really argue there. If it was anyone else I'd probably find it funny too now I think about it, so all is well.

Yeah but its done automatically for name changes, we don't have to do anything :p

Will see if theres a modification to do so for Thrips....tomorrow.

Modification? Just go to the doctor, sure there'll be some cream to sort it out Ash.

(That wasn't funny I know, I just felt like I needed to say it)

Why the suspicion? It isn't dodged, it IS being talked about intensely behind the scenes. We'll be implementing changes in a week or so. Just because we don't directly answer the same question for the 40th time doesn't mean we aren't aware.

Fuck off. Fuck off to Reading you! :heh:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think this thread should be locked.

It's served its purpose, and it's getting annoying as hell to read. We know which threads we/people/others want back, and I'm sure the staff are tired of reading the same three posts reworded over and over.

What purpose does it serve now? I think most people have shared their views.