N-Europe

You may have Rinha about...

Guest Captain Falcon

Guest Captain Falcon

...and if you had, you would know just how ridiculously awesome she is.

Therefore, we need to commemorate this occasion.

And so to Rinha, I would like to wish the most amazing of birthdays - a birthday truly fitting for someone like her.

So I hope hope you have a great day and well... yeah.. Happy Birthday :D

Either this is a joke about a member who never posts, or I'm seriously out of touch with the forums and if so I apologise for the former statement and wish you happy birthday, whoever you are.

Also, happy birthday to King_V! Bringer of great thread(s)!

Oh... i has a thread!!

Aw, i am chuffed... really... :D

It's been a great b-day for me, for many reasons (and yes, i have survived the comic con without a criminal record!)... but reading this just gave me a big, big grin!!

I haven't been the most active of the members, lately, been kinda ghosty... but really, thanks a lot, guys!! Those who i know- they know who they are- and those who i dont.... let's work on it!!

A mahooooosive hug!!!

Now for the record, when you see the cake, don't dive into it like this guy despite the obvious temptation!

That looks more like a suicide attempt to me — note the slackness of the arms — so I'd say that temptation will be reserved for next year.

Anyway, I've a vague recollection of you liking Demon's Souls, Rinha, and as character traits go that's not a bad place to start. As such I'll offer you an introductory offer happy birthday with scope for upgrading to a exclamation mark laden well-wishing a year from now, subject to performance and peer review.