N-Europe

3DS Console Discussion

Dante

Shopto have sent mine so I might get in tomorow.

Sent mine too! : peace:

When you track your order does it give you any details?

Mine takes me to the tracking website (TNT) but it says 'Please Call' under the status box.

Hhhmm. Wonder if these guys are holding it until release too.

I'm off work tomorrow and friday though so anytime is good with me! So long as if its gonna be friday its early friday!!

Sent mine too! : peace:

When you track your order does it give you any details?

Mine takes me to the tracking website (TNT) but it says 'Please Call' under the status box.

Hhhmm. Wonder if these guys are holding it until release too.

I'm off work tomorrow and friday though so anytime is good with me! So long as if its gonna be friday its early friday!!

Yes mine says that as well. Probably does not mean anything - just a kind of holding status while the delivery kicks into gear.

Anyone with any shopto experience? I am a first timer.

:smile:

I'm going to destroy you

I'm honestly surprised that you haven't received one from Nintendo. Just sending you one so you can say on your forum "Oh man, this is awesome, the backwards compatibility is really good too, Pokemon looks amazing the next iteration will love brilliant" would make up the cost of sending you a unit. But then again, after the copyright fiasco in September they probably don't like you =P

ShopTo wouldn't let me ship to an address other than my billing address and the wait is killing me. Bastards.

I'm honestly surprised that you haven't received one from Nintendo. Just sending you one so you can say on your forum "Oh man, this is awesome, the backwards compatibility is really good too, Pokemon looks amazing the next iteration will love brilliant" would make up the cost of sending you a unit. But then again, after the copyright fiasco in September they probably don't like you =P

ShopTo wouldn't let me ship to an address other than my billing address and the wait is killing me. Bastards.

Indeed, I get that a lot. I guess it's better this way though so I don't get stuck with embargos

The news Yoshinori Ono will be at the HMV launch in London has thrown me over the edge of no return. I am going out tomorrow to queue up and get myself a Nintendo 3DS. God help my finances.

Are you fucking kidding me? Which HMV. There's two on Oxford Street alone. I think I'll be there, may see ya in the line dawg.

The news Yoshinori Ono will be at the HMV launch in London has thrown me over the edge of no return. I am going out tomorrow to queue up and get myself a Nintendo 3DS. God help my finances.

See? We just can't resist, and when we do, they throw something like this to get people over the fence. No escape :heh:

Ever.

Are you fucking kidding me? Which HMV. There's two on Oxford Street alone. I think I'll be there, may see ya in the line dawg.

The one closest to Oxford Circus station I suppose, in the direction of Center Point. The first 500 to buy the console get a free 3DS game of choice too. No idea what time I'm gonna head down there, but sometime early-mid afternoon seems decent enough without driving myself insane with a long wait.

It would be awesome if someone else was there to at least chat to. Lemme know your plans, bro.

Anyone else planning to head down there tomorrow?

See? We just can't resist, and when we do, they throw something like this to get people over the fence. No escape :heh:

Ever.

We're powerless and penniless dude. God help us all.

God help us all with shiny new 3DS consoles.