Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Your Capitalist Agenda Pushing List

jayseven

I'm not a fan or anything, but why do pop concerts get cooler tickets than rock gigs? Almost all of my old gig tickets are just bog-standard ones. :(

I have no idea. That sucks. :(

I didn't know it would look this cool. I had no idea any tickets had anything on them. I've only been to two other concerts before. I just asked my mum the other day whether it had a cool picture (Ticket is at home I'm at Uni) and she scanned it to me which made me smile! :grin:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- I would like a DSLR camera which was on sale for £99 in PCWORLD ex display today, but I was too late and it had sold 30 mins earlier *cries* I don't think i'll be having one now though. Perhaps a TomTom Start Sat Nav.

- Ratchet and Clank: A crack in time

I have a mac, might give google docs a try if there's a mac version. I have Open Office, really slow and a bit shit I find...

Google Docs and Zoho Writer are browser-based ones (both with offline support if you have Chrome). Unless you need the really advanced features then you don't really need Word.

Dunno really, would quite like some Wii games...I have a Wii and sometimes want games, but never really have the money to spare for them. Dunno how people buy games all the time actually. But then I'm hardly earning a wage/I don't have a job.

Probs a few CD's and DVD's that'll be out around that time. Eh.

The worst thing, the WORST thing is that a year ago a Marks and Spencer opened on Nanjing Xi Lu (big shopping district) and they had hundreds of M&S Wine Gums.

Then suddenly from January this year... they stopped selling them.

Oh, that's just mean! :(

I have no idea. That sucks. :(

I didn't know it would look this cool. I had no idea any tickets had anything on them. I've only been to two other concerts before. I just asked my mum the other day whether it had a cool picture (Ticket is at home I'm at Uni) and she scanned it to me which made me smile! :grin:

Well, the main thing is the gig tickets get peeps into gigs, so it doesn't really matter what's on it, lol! Hope you enjoy the gig though! :grin:

My family are getting me a watch for Christmas. Well, technically I've already bought it and they're paying me back. I had to buy it because the shop had a weekend sale on so it was £48 cheaper! I've given it them to wrap up and give back to me, heh.

A job.

A job would be nice.

Nicked what I was going to say, lol.

But I'm happy because I'm getting exactly what I wanted for Christmas: An MP4 player so I'm too excited. I have all the songs ready in a folder to just drag-and-drop, haha.

Also I'm getting a flatcap (which I've always wanted) and I've already got my coat so anything else is a bonus for me...but I really wouldn't mind having Soul Calibur IV for the 360. :p

i asked my auntie for a book about home-made printing techniques... but only 'cause otherwise my auntie ALWAYS gives me a £5 soap and bath gel set from wilko's. :hmm: same set... every year.... she suddenly realized this year and asked me for an idea. *phew!*

otherwise i make it a habit not to ask for anything at all... which infuriates my mum... but i think i enjoy it more when people have to put some thought in and get you something THEY think you'd like, rather than just telling them.

also, because frankly i'm freakin EMBARRASSED by the expensive crap i used to ask for as a kid. i mean, christ! i'm not even a christian anymore... it's like expecting a different coloured 3rd gen nano for each night of hannukah.

ipod-nano-colours-451x300.jpg

(it's TOTAL happy coincidence that the first pic on google image shows 8 ipod colours! score 1 for bluey!)

FUCK OFF AND PRAY TO SANTA, HEATHEN CHILD BLUEY OF THE PAST!

:santa:

tl;dr = money in an envelope.

Hmmm. Most of the things I can think that I really want this year is music.

Third/Kind Of Blue vinyl boxset.

Veckatemist - Grizzly Bear.

Turning Dragon - Clark.

Totems Flare - Clark.

Warp T shirt.

inFamous.

PSN/iTunes voucher.

Xbox Live Gold.

Mirrored/EP B/C - Battles

Six Feet Under/The Wire Season 2

Mad Men Season 1

Won't be asking for all of them but that's pretty much going to be my list. I have nothing big to ask for this year, just as well seeing as I just got a Macbook for my birthday in August.

...and for a massive computer error that removes my student debt and means I don't have to pay tuition fees ever again.

I want that too, preferably with the added feature that stills gives me my student loan, with an extra zero on the end....

I'm know I'm not getting much for Christmas - my Dad is taking my sister and me (my Mum can't fly for health reasons) to New York just after New Year's instead. :santa:

Sat Navs are for wimps.

Sat Navs are for real men:santa:

I shall be getting:

24 Season 7 (hopefully on Blu Ray if I can convince parents :grin:)

Modern Warfare 2 360

L4D2 360

Ratchet and Clank on PS3

Uncharted 2 PS3

And then a couple of films from random family members :) I'm quite looking forward to Christmas now.

If i am asked, which is bound to happen i think. I shall ask for the following. This is a make-shift list which is due to be changed at some point

Assassins Creed 2 (Game)

Clarkson: Duel (DVD)

Clarkson: Driven to Distraction (Book)

Paolo Nutini: Sunny Side-Up (CD)

Thats all i wish at this moment in time. I did ask for a blu-ray movie last year, and was told not to ask for one again as they were expensive. There goes Terminator Salvation then, shall get that in the sales or if i come into some money along the way.