N-Europe

Michael Jackson Dead

ReZourceman

He will always be an icon, too much talent in one man. He has had a history of health problems not just the surgery etc. that everyone knows about, but the addiction to pain killers and all the tour cancellations have done his body serious harm. I hope he will always be know for the good, the bad and the boogie but I fear now,

As soon as I saw that he was planning to do all these tour dates, the first thing I thought was he wasn't going to have the energy to do all that. It's a shame, most people dream of being in the limelight, but it must have been somewhat of a curse for him. It's sad, because he's not the first celebrity to have gone through this, and he won't be the last.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man was a legend, a true icon. He may have been a bit off the rails but the best people usually are.

In the words of the great Hunter S Thomspon, "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."

I'm somewhat impressed. No one on here or my Facebook has gone the "lol peado dead" route yet. Although I do stress yet, give it time.

It's sad I guess, but I find it hard to feel sad about someone who I've never met or who has had no major impact on my life, even though I do think the man was a legend. I still think that he is/was the best dancer/performer ever.

I don't obsess much over musicians or bands or music in general and usually just hear what's on the radio, but MJ and Queens have to be the only ones to really to really have left a mark in my musical tastes, so yeah, I'm pretty sad by this.

im not to upset, just shocked.

not as bad as when tony heart died. i died a little myself that day.

Now that chap actually had an effect on me.

Although it seems to have affected my Facebook people more.

Claire Jayne Pritchett omfg u go to loo and why ur there a moth flys up ur nose how nice is that

Claire Louise Culshaw is so upet MJ is dead :'(

Dan Ward Michael Jackson you pop legend RIP

Natasha Dynamyte Taylor UNCONFIRMED that michael jacksons dead ffs

Michael Jamieson WTF....why is everyones status update "MJ is dead" I'm fine people! Making me worried!

Lewis Speller Some said he was Bad, some said Dangerous; they agreed he was a Thriller and Off the Wall. Forever Michael? Invincible? HIStory. (Oh dear. Expect to see this one making the rounds!)

Ian Jason Culshaw I best get my money back

Kylie Pinkett Rip wacko jacko

Nikolai Yatta Rasmussen // Michael Jackson er død - Så god musik lavede han altså heller ikke .. :)

Nathan Whincup A lot of sources are saying Jacko's actually in a coma... Or dead.

Sabri Tasci cnn says michael jackson is in a coma??!

Kim Brinley CNT BELIEVE MICHEAL JACKSON DIED

Amrith Bhogal MJ dead? Nt confirmed on the bbc website yet th

Andrew Gillott RIP Jacko

Robert Allyn Holmes Right untill the Beeb and CNN report otherwise then its as you were.

Lisa Whitehead .....well blow me!! Poor michael, got goosebumps x rip x

Nathan Whincup Well. This is certainly Thriller Night.

Robert Allyn Holmes Roiters confirm Michael Jackson is dead.

Katy North R.I.P Micheal Jackson cant belive it. Some people are saying he is in a coma but either way R.I.P. xxx

Ben Hilton-Berry thinks bad news travels fast...very fast

Stuart Lowe Hang on MJ

Michelle Davis MJ.... R.I.P x x

Kerry Hurst shocking michael jackson has died???? rip

Natasha Dynamyte Taylor wants to say good luck to anyone whos goin michael jackson gig :)

Nathan Whincup It's close to midnight... and the LA Times confirm that Wacko has pegged it.

Katy North Lizzie Cross He jus beat it, beat it beat it beat it beat it!!! Neverland wil never b the same witout u!!!

Kerry Hurst R.I.P Michael Jackson, so gonna treasure the classic greatest hits album!! shocking xxxxxx

Marie Regina Geordie Shorty WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THESE PATHETIC TWATS MAKIN UP SICK JOKES ABOUT MICHEAL JACKSON?! YOU WASTE OF SPACE PIECES OF SHIT!

Amy Strange cant believe michael jackson is dead!!!

Scott Cooper It ain't even confirmed he's dead

Helen Sherwin is sad at the death of Jacko, great music for so long. Shame he messed himself up with the skin bleaching

Hollie Webster is michael jackson dead or not? im fukin devastated!!

Kim Brinley jacko`s no legend........our SKELLY was xxx

Scott Rock Lee Searle contributing to the michael jackson statuses

Robert Allyn Holmes Confirmed on Beeb, hes snuffed it... may not have liked his lifestyle and mind set but as a musician, its a big loss of an inspirational figure.

Rachel Collins BBC Just confirmed. Oh my god RIP Michael Jackso

Hollie Webster gutted michael jacksons dead!!

Iain Payne ok it's official... I'm surprisingly upset...

Scott Cooper I've already had the first joke sent. How wrong

Marie Cowie cant believe Michael Jackson is dead.... has anybody told Megan Lord?

Daniel King Cnt belive Jacko's Dead :( ....Cnt believe the jokes av started already!

Must confess... I'm not that affected.

I don't obsess much over musicians or bands or music in general and usually just hear what's on the radio, but MJ and Queens have to be the only ones to really to really have left a mark in my musical tastes, so yeah, I'm pretty sad by this.

omg me too..!

Just read a reply to someones status on Facebook:

"Oh well. He has been looking off colour for a while though!"

That's the best one I've seen so far.

Plus another reply on the "peado" topic:

"im sure he got cleared of that and im pretty sure the court had a lot better idea of what went on than you"

That sums up my oppinion on the peadophile situation.

The greatest artist of all time imo, he just had everything in his prime. Really wish i'd had the chance to see him perform :(

God damnit, listening to Billie Jean and Don't Stop Til You Get Enough just brought a tear to my eye :cry:

Edited by McPhee

The greatest artist of all time imo, he just had everything in his prime. Really wish i'd had the chance to see him perform :(

God damnit, listening to Billie Jean and Don't Stop Til You Get Enough just brought a tear to my eye :cry:

It's heartbreaking listening to Billie Jean, arguably one of the greatest songs of all time (timeless classic) by the artist who's done more in the last 30-40 years for the music industry than anyone else. He's up there with Queen, Beatles and Elvis, and probably a step higher up. Everything he did, just incredible. After 1997 he wanted to take a break from it all and spend time with his family and just when he's about to give it one last go for the fans, it's over before it's even started.

I'm about to watch his Motown performance now; as soon as the beat drops you know the next 4 minutes are going to be heaven :heart:

R.I.P Michael. Today's musicians could learn a lot from you.

I really never listened to his music, and didn't really care about him in general.

I guess it's sad but I am unaffected.

He is really, genuinely, great. Listen to this, his best song IMO:

I just love how the climax is almost too powerful. Being buffeted by gale force winds.