N-Europe

Swine Flu Vs Will Smith And His Dog

Dante

As someone who believes that all life (yes, viruses included) is precious, vaccinating against this virus is MURDER!!

I'd like to hear what the Pope and the Easter Bunny have to say about this attempted genocide.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone who believes that all life (yes, viruses included) is precious, vaccinating against this virus is MURDER!!

I'd like to hear what the Pope and the Easter Bunny have to say about this attempted genocide.

haaha

Isn't it open to debate on virus' being actually 'alive'?

forgive my GCSE Biology if i'm spouting twaddle and falsehoods.

haaha

Yes - technically speaking they're not alive. Since a virus 'particle' doesn't meet the checklist requirements for a living organism and only activates once it obtains a host, there's no way you could really see them as living creatures.

haaha

Hence the brackets. :heh:

We should try and reason with the Swine Flu. If that fails we should impose heavy sanctions.

If they still don't listen we should send them an angry letter.

Works for the UN...

man this whole thing is way over the top. soon as any kind of disease gets anywhere near the west the media go mental. Malaria kills up to 3 million people per year and more should be done to prevent this but hey I guess as Maleria kills black/brown skinned people we wont worry about that.

We had two patients booked in today for Swine flu testing with the community nurse.

People over here think they have every disease going!

Well, its better to be safe than sorry i say.

Also if you have a good immune system and all that, hopefully if anyone does get it, it won't be as bad as they say it is.

Better get out the old Shrek and start memorising scenes

Probably for the best i'm sure of it.

So if all that's needed is a p2p kill to unlock level 5, then what do you need for level 6?

I checked their website, it goes to 5 when someone had died in more then one country in the same WHO region (I guess they classify regions by continents) and it goes to five when the same criteria is met for 5 except in another region.

http://www.who.int/csr/disease/avian_influenza/phase/en/