NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Which Member...?

What is it with people misspelling my name all the time? It's really not that difficult... =(

My apologies, i will try not to make that mistake again.

Nope (you bastard!)

Well, it was a random guess to be fair.

Here we go.

You wouldn't turn to this person for help with FIFA 09 for the Wii. Not the manager mode, anyway.

lol Tellyn. That;s a genius one. Shame he isn't a genius. It's StuWii.

Correctamundo!

Haha, Tellyn, that is my favourite one yet. I really laughed at that. If only the rest of the Wii discussion lot had seen that.

:yay:

This member shares his name with a restaurant chain which originated in South Africa. Who is it?

Here we go.

You wouldn't turn to this person for help with FIFA 09 for the Wii. Not the manager mode, anyway.

haha, classic!

^ "she's got it, yeah baby she's got it"

Well done MBAM. Off you go.

(The number of members sitting watching this thread is hilarious. I mean it's not even competitive yet there are at least 10 people watching it. Quite amusing).

My apologies, i will try not to make that mistake again.

Ah don't worry, it's just a random observation on my part. =P

(The number of members sitting watching this thread is hilarious. I mean it's not even competitive yet there are at least 10 people watching it. Quite amusing).

Hehe, I like to watch this, even though I'm currently not participating (too busy to think of questions =P ). Just fun to see.

It's true, haha. I noticed that and wanted to say something, but you beat me to it.

lol, *facepalm*

Hahahahahaha. I also saw that and thought...wtf!

It's true, haha. I noticed that and wanted to say something, but you beat me to it.

Hahahahahaha. I also saw that and thought...wtf!

first thing that came into my head. :blush::blush:

well if there is one im gonna get... that one should be it =)

who congratulated me "in 3 different places" about my EPIC driving test pass (2minors!!)

p.s i know its easy but i dont care :p

I congratulated her much more than 3 times.. plus I had the answer posted here already but took it down to give the rest of you a chance..

/ nando /. Again, a guess

nope!

he congratulated me, on the phone/in person/with a card/via text/on msn.... way more than 3 :p