Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Do You Want Kids, Kittens or Puppies. (ex-sexuality thread!)

Jav_NE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want kids, I love them to bits. Unless of course they're aged between 7/11. Then, they're complete bastards.

Whether I end up with a guy or a girl, I definitely want them. I don't care whether it's from adoption, or it's mine, I'd just love to raise one.

Haha they do look like master shifu or is it he who looks like them? :)

Adoption FTW! :yay:

Get them from Parguay I here they are good. :p

Adoption is a great way for children to have a second chance in life, and since the laws have changed by getting an adopted child, the parents can take the same maternaty leave as someone who has a natural child. Fact

kids is a nice dream

i imagine myself and a wife and our little kids doing day trips, looking at my kids with fondness when they display some truly baffeling behaviour, having some one play video games with.

same time, im not ready, i mean, even if i had a job, the idea of anouther human life being dependant on me is so frightening i almost wet myself just typing that. plus, i want a few years just me and the lady toghter so we can get any sexual desire for each outher out the door before kids come in and do the old 18 year cock block.

what i want is a kitty cat, like a baby its cute, like a baby you love it, like a baby you will tell people stories about it that they just wont give a fuck about. unlike a baby cats are pretty self suficient, and are pretty damn quiet.

I'd love to be a Father one day. But, I'd have to have some kind of stability first. What I mean is, I haven't got much money at the moment to provide the best home I can for even myself. But, all that should be changing as soon as university ends.

Whether or not I'd be a great Dad is something I don't know until I am one. I do know that I'd try the best that I could to provide a good home, and to just be there. So, that's something.

ooooh interesting sidequest to the original topic we're on :grin: adoption!!

I'd love to adopt - especially a kid from paraguay! but i'd also wanna experience the whole pregnancy sh'bang at least once too... (GOD knows why tho.. if only you could skip the "giving birth" bit O_o)

maybe just do both!!! but which one first??! would it be better to get the baby raising practice in before you have to do it while you're all tired and overweight from pregnancy or should you do it 100% first and THEN pick up a ready made one??

Odders, I've said it before but your children are beautiful! :)

I would dearly love to have children someday. As many have said this wouldn't be for a long time, I'd want to bring them into a family that is both safe and financially secure. But who knows if it will ever happen or even be able to happen.

This is all a bit irrelevant now, I see no man beside me at the moment *looks again* Nope, heh.

*siddles up beside*

Hey baby ;)

[/obligatory pass]

But yeah, I agree with Molly. I'd love to have children one day, but it has to be when it's a best situation for the kid, and I also know that I don't want any for a while yet! I'm still young, got my life to live and all that! I've felt the kind of broodyness(and I agree with jay, I think it's easier and more common for guys to think it earlier, cos they don't have the joy of carrying the baby) at times, but I know I'm not ready yet. I do agree btw, you've got some pretty cute kids there Odwin! They must take after their mother alot...jokesjokesjokespleasedontbanhurtme.

I've got a little cousin, she's like 10years younger than me but she's awesome and I've seen her growing up and it makes me feel funny inside, which made me think I could be a good dad! But yeah, not for a while yet. Nonono. I also always wonder, you must think before that you'll be a certain kind of parent, that cool kind of parent that has a really good relationship with their child etc, and I really would love to be that, but I fear I'll just end up as some sort of...psycho dad. I don't want to be a psycho dad. I also don't know if I'd want a girls, boys, both, just one etc etc. This is why I'm not ready to be a father yet!

*siddles up beside*

Hey baby ;)

[/obligatory pass]

lol, the million dollar question is Rummy, do you like Marmite? The answer to that question is a dealbreaker! :p

On topic? Um, childcare. If I ever find a job that I'm actually passionate about/pays good monies AND I have a kid, then I know leaving it (lol) with someone that isn't...me, is going to be really hard.

On topic? Um, childcare. If I ever find a job that I'm actually passionate about/pays good monies AND I have a kid, then I know leaving it (lol) with someone that isn't...me, is going to be really hard.

I don't think i would mind leaving my children (as and when i decide to have any) in care. Just as long as they were fully trained and have a clearance to look after children.

I have known people to not trust care workers and have to stay off work until they go to school, which to be fair is both good and bad points to it. Good points include spending quality time with the kids at all times, bad points is that it could be hard to re-aquire a job when the time comes to get a job again, and then the flexi-time to arrange as well which is easier than it looks.

Edited by Jimbob

I used to go to once of those daycare thingies. Not sure just how often I went, but I do remember going there right after school (first kindergarten years) and probably during some school vacations.

Lots of people are against putting their kids there, but that's usually because they never went there themselves I think, heh. I never really minded going there, as I had friends there and lots of toys to play with. And the women who looked after us were usually pretty nice. So yeah, if they're a good daycare, I wouldn't mind leaving my kids there.

Though I hated having meals there, because they forced me to eat my meat... I already hated meat at that age. >.>;

id adopt, i think its a great idea. i know people who think that genetic relation gives you more of a right to a kid, which is frankly bullshit.

outher pros of adopting.

no need for wife to have dangers of baby (dangers include losing her looks, tearing her vagina and the knowlage my penis would be an inch from my babys face during sex)

in all seriousness, any living thing that is in my care becomes a object of love. despite all my awkward and prickaly ways, im actualy a caring and nurturing sole. i find myself most at peace when looking after somthing, be it a plant or a child. i love to gently teach, show some one the bassics of how to do things, then help them do it from a distance, letting them discover for them selves. its especialy true with kids, i just find watching them learn facinating from a psychology point of view. they really do act like little scientists, approaching things from several angles before finding the most efficent method.

also, when im with my cousins toddler and i make him laugh its so gratifying.

my only worry is that as a father, id pass on my own flaws to a child. or that it would kick me in the knackers.

I'm gonna tell my son to grow up pretty as the grass is green and whip-smart as the English channel's wide. I'm gonna tell my son to keep his money in his mattress and his watch on any hand between his thighs. And I'm gonna lock my son up in a tower until I write my whole life story on the back of his big brown eyes.

(Hey)When they do the double-dutch(double-dutch), they stand tensies...

I'm gonna tell my son to join a circus so the death is cheap, and games are just another way of life. I'm gonna tell my son to be a prophet of mistakes 'cause for every truth there're half a million lies. I'm gonna lock my son up in a tower 'till he learns to let his hair down far enough to climb outside.

(Hey)When they do the double-dutch(double-dutch), they stand tensies...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!