Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Messy Mess

jayseven

Who on these forums is the messiest individual? Is your room a tip? Is your car a dumpster? Is your kitchen a skip (a skipchen, if you will)?

I don't really think this is much of a competitive game, and I can't figure a way to make it worthy of the Playground, so, uh, yeah! Mess, muthafucka, do you speak it?

I'll get some pics/vids of my current room/messes, but here's the mess in my first year at halls;

n518191408_561917_4139.jpg

This is the space by my desk at the time

n518191408_561918_4679.jpg

This is my old bedroom door at my mum's house. Kinda counts as sloppy, at least.

n518191408_561919_5027.jpg

There's even people under our sofa...

n518191408_1465385_6705.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not messy per se, but im not clean either. I like to think of it as organised mess. I know where things are and when someone "cleans" it usually means me losing alot of important shit. I've gotten alot cleaner over the years though, probably due to living with an OCD g/f, but i still have my bad habits. Clothes on the chair, bag on the floor, DVD's left on the TV stand, used cups etc. Nothing like that though Jay, you should be ashamed.

I AM FUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGING OVER JAYS POST.

Apart from Nami boobs being squashed by the sofa... Speaking of which where is Nami these days?

I hate mess, I can't stand it. There is no need for it, it's just laziness.

As you can guess I'm a very tidy person. My girlfriend however is unbelievably messy. I'm slowy training her though.

Sometimes it's a joke how untidy she is. It's pure laziness. So I crack the whip and make her tidy her mess :)

I usually tidy my room about once a month, stuff usually gathers here and i end up throwing it to the bottom of my bed where it lives untill cleaning day. I don't actually have set dates, i just sometimes walk in and get the urge to tidy eveything up. Actually looking around it's in need of a fairly good tidy up now.

I hate mess, I can't stand it. There is no need for it, it's just laziness.

As you can guess I'm a very tidy person. My girlfriend however is unbelievably messy. I'm slowy training her though.

Sometimes it's a joke how untidy she is. It's pure laziness. So I crack the whip and make her tidy her mess :)

At least your girlfriend listens :p

Haha, that's a messy room Jayseven! Though I sort of go through messy periods as well. I am forced to clean my room once every two weeks, but in those two weeks it can get very very messy, haha.

I don't really have a big room, but my floor always gets covered in books, papers, clothes, art stuff and (half) empty water bottles. =P

I have some random pictures that don't really show the mess well. If my room does get messy again (I just cleaned it yesterday), I'll try to take a picture again. X3

And by the way, a messy room isn't always related to laziness... I find it easier to find my stuff in a bit of a mess than I do if my room is really clean. =P

Foto86.jpg

Foto165.jpg

Foto166.jpg

My room is usually pretty messy, but then it's just that: my room! I'll be sure to tidy up after myself in someone else's house or a shared area, but my 'messy' room allows me to keep track of where things are.

Every so often I'll go on a purge and my room could be used as an operating theatre afterwards, but that doesn't tend to last much longer than a few days at most. I don't exactly have a lot of space to work with, so if I need to get at something it will generally involve having to remove it from under loads of other stuff and there you have it, instant mess.

I also have terrible handwriting, and I'm convinced there's some kind of connection.

Holy shit, I used to be fucking messsyyyyy. When I lived with my mum, my room had a spider's nest next to my mattress (I didn't have a bed) And there was cups and stuff hanging around on the floor with mould and shit in them. I can't believe myself.

I didn't have any clothes in boxes or anything, they just lived on the floor.

Ewwww.

Now I'm pretty good, though I guess you guys all saw what Jordan thinks about my mess :( I've improved a lot!

Edit:

found an image on my old photobucket account from about 2003/4

somethingRE.jpg

WTF....how can anything be sponsored by a charity....

Because Barca traditionally never had a sponsor. They decided at some point that, rather than take a boatload of commerical money to ruin the front of their shirt, they'd give it to a charity instead.

I get very messy............................

In my pants alololol

I hate mess. It makes my brains fall out.

As long as they don't make a mess!

Though, when it comes to mess...well, I'm a pretty messy fucker. In my room, there is alot of stuff and supposedly a floor, which only seems to exist by the door. Though, I like to call it organised chaos(or chaotic organisation, maybe?) as give me half a chance and I'll find what you want from in here within 5-10minutes if not sooner!

I think beyond mess and tidyness, what things need is their place. Things have a place they should be, and that is where they are, fine things! My mum keeps trying to tell me to clean my room(which I will finally do when I move out) though she gets lucky sometimes and I tend to have a bit of a clean from time to time, which lasts about a week. Sometimes the room gets a bit of a whip round tidy when a lady is popping over, however.

My bed has more clothes on it than sheets at present, and my floor is littered with some more clothes, books, boxes, comics, empty bottles, full bottles, half full bottles(im an optimist with the spirits yeah) and I think a few empty cans that I keep meaning to remove. I draw the line at the point where stuff starts to grow, which has not as of yet happened ever. Dusting is a bit futile, as it always returns later, as is tidying as the room will inevitably get messed up again within a short time period.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!