N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you can take me (and I guess Flinky too) off the list of people who will be there. This stuff with my leg is preventing me from pretty much doing anything, so seems my trip is cancelled...

='(

What you can't go?... or you broke your leg or something?

Have a problem with my leg (dead bone) and need to have surgery on it. Just booked it for the 18th of June, but doctor said it would take more than a month to heal, and a trip mid-July would not be guaranteed to work. So at the moment it seems like I won't be able to come, unless I decide to still book my tickets and take the risk...

Well hey, there's still a chance that you can make it last minute and I'm sure that we would all look after you :D

I'm keeping that option open for now yeah, though I won't be getting my hopes up, heh. I think I will see how things go and if I feel better a week or two beforehand (and there's still tickets available), I might still try and come. =)

What's happening with hostels and shiz? I need to book this holiday off from work first but I should be able to make it.

What he said, I'm well up for staying Friday (if I can get it off work) and Saturday night but I don't know what's going on with the hostel?

Taaaalk to meeee

Certain family matters have been arranged, and as such I will no longer be staying in london. I'm going to trip up/down for The Big Day, but I'm afraid it is no longer up to me to arrange the hostel stuff.

Go Do Things, Forum!

Bad luck with the family matters, I hope it isnt major. Are you coming to Liverpool this year?