N-Europe

What should your other half be?

Fierce_LiNk

I'm not too picky. As long as the woman isn't ugly or stupid, she's good.

But my ideal woman would have to be a good friend as well. That involves having a sense of humour, not trying to change who I am, not being a bitch,... many of those qualities hard to find in a single person nowadays.

Oh, and she should never cheat on me. :heh:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't read Hello magazine! Don't even know what that is. =P

Anywayyy, my other half eh...

Well he should be kinda good looking, though what is good looking to me is not always perceived that way by other people. I guess maybe cute is a better word, but I associate that more with a girl. I also seem to prefer dark haired people, but it's not a requirement.

They should be into "good" music (what I consider good at least) and films/tv series, so there's that to talk about. Oh and videogames, though not obsessively. Being a bit funny is a plus, understanding and generally nice. Should be able to deal with my crappy moods and know when to either leave me alone or support me. Oh, and not always wanting sex (though that's almost impossible to find in a guy). =P

Im happy with my other half =]

She seems perfect, apart from her bastards of parents, to me =]

I like girls to be a bit shy, have a sense of humour, friendly, like to go out, not too skinny, not too fat, big hips/shaped hips, have a wide taste of music, and be able to put up with my unstoppable ramblings.

EDIT: Oh yea, she can't dance though. Working on that, think its a confidence thing really.

Intelligence isn't enough, in my books, they need to be wise. Most of the really, really intelligent people I know are monumentally stupid.

I really don't care if they're hot or not, but some people are, to me, actively unattractive... Hot, however, is a nice bonus. :heh:

I always said that it doesn't matter as long as when you are watching a film or tv and there's no conversation, that you feel completely comfortable with them.

Thats my only ideal. I can't pick too much details because thats all that matters. If I had to I'd say a gamer, but not obssessed and somebody who makes me laugh alot.

The best type of girl for me would one who can put up with me. I'm a bit weird in person and she has either got to have experience with nuttiness (like an eccentric friend/relative) or has a slightly odd personality herself.

But I think the former would be the best option, got to think of the children.

I'm not fussed about the sort of music/films/other tastes that she would have. There's the chance that we haven't tried each other's tastes and probably end up liking them. But if she does like the things I like (excluding football, heh-heh-heh) then that's marvellous. But if she does like football, then it could all depend on which club she supports. (Or not.)

Other things include: Nice eyes and is just very much cute, good sense of humour, good personality and all the other things lads seek in their ideal girl. Including a wazzle pair of jugs.

I recently got involved in my first real relationship, and it's much harder than I thought. Wake-up call from reality for Danny here. :heh:

My point is that it's starting to give me an idea of what I actually want from a partner. I realised that looks aren't the most important thing (though of course a factor), but personality is everything. She doesn't need to like the same things as me or have the same interests as me, though that probably wouldn't hurt, but we need to have the same way of thinking. My girlfriend and I are a funny couple, I'd say, because we're both very much alike and vastly different at the same time. The main difference is that I'm a hopeless optimist, but she can be real pessimistic. I feel I have a positive effect on her in that aspect, though. :heh:

She would be attractive, thin, Black hair, be in a cool band, like decent music/film/tv/games/art/books but not all the same stuff i'm into and enjoy smoking roll ups.

If we had children she would not only agree that we should eat the placenta but she should be the one to suggest it.

Some people choose to eat the placenta after birth, animals do it to gain nutrition, humans do it because of the opportunity. How many chances do you get to eat a placenta? May aswell eat it while you can, it's wombalicious!

Urgh, sorry, but I find it utterly repulsive. Go ahead right ahead, just don't show me the pictures from that dinner. :heh:

Nice, fairly smart and fairly decent looking. And that it's someone who I can get along with (well...the other way round. Someone who can get along with me).

Although my main thing is that she can't smoke. I would probably die if I kissed someone who recently had a cigarette.