Another Code R £10.98

Let's Tap £5.98

The Conduit £9.98

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 £4.98

Tenchu Shadow Assasins £6.98

Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars Directors Cut £11.98

Mushroom Men The Spore Wars £5.98

Cursed Mountain £9.98

Out of these I can more than recommend Mushroom Men, Cursed Mountain and Another Code. Especially for these prices!

Gameplay January Sale

Another Code R £10.98

Let's Tap £5.98

The Conduit £9.98

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 £4.98

Tenchu Shadow Assasins £6.98

Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars Directors Cut £11.98

Mushroom Men The Spore Wars £5.98

Cursed Mountain £9.98

My eyes popped out of my head when I saw that price for Pro Evo 09. I've now realised that the new one is obviously Pro Evo 2010. :woops:

^ I know it's cheap as chips, but is Lets Tap worth it?

It's worth it!

I finally got a Wii today for Xmas. Yay. All I got was Wii Sports (obviously) and Mario Galaxy. Not sure what I'll want for my second game.

Welcome to the Wii club! Assuming you've played Twilight Princess (and as you own Galaxy), I think Metroid Prime 3 would be the big one to play. I ended up really liking it, and it made me love the Wii controls (which I didn't expect).

I must admit, despit having a Wii since early October, I still haven't got round to playing many games on it. My Games Pile (TM :nando: ) is getting bigger!

I finally got a Wii today for Xmas. Yay. All I got was Wii Sports (obviously) and Mario Galaxy. Not sure what I'll want for my second game.

Well with all the sales on atm you can grab a few bargains. Gamestation are gonna be selling Fire Emblem for a fiver instore if you fancy it, and I'm sure you can get great games like Trauma Centre and Resident Evil 4 for cheap. If you can get the Prime Trilogy as well, you'd be set for a long time.