Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Obama -VS- McCain Choose your Poison!

Pit-Jr

I stayed up just long enough to see him take Ohio, after that there was no doubt to the result. 52% of the popular vote - I believe that makes him the most powerful president elect for some decades. Personally I'm just glad America picked someone we can watch and listen to without sobbing into our hands in despair.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so pleased Obama is going to be president. Not one to be pessimistic, though, but we've still got an incompetent cowboy in the White House until January. Humph.

Bush hasn't actually been able to do anything 2006. Hell, nobody's even listened to what he has to say in at least a year. Just counting down the clock now.

Fantastic, bluey.

I'm so pleased Obama is going to be president. Not one to be pessimistic, though, but we've still got an incompetent cowboy in the White House until January. Humph.

Watch this, it's hilarious. Top ten Bush funny moments.

So glad he's almost gone.

Also, all Americans who either pranced around/hugged each other/cried when they found the results should be shot.

I think if you had lived with Bush for eight years, you would be doing the exact same thing. I most definitely would have. Heck, when I saw my mate at college today she was like "Woooooooo! *High five*" etc. Nothing wrong with a little bit of optimism, I think everyone needs it at the moment.

I think if you had lived with Bush for eight years, you would be doing the exact same thing. I most definitely would have. Heck, when I saw my mate at college today she was like "Woooooooo! *High five*" etc. Nothing wrong with a little bit of optimism, I think everyone needs it at the moment.

They could've had him for less if they didn't re-elect him. They've only got themselves to blame. I liked the chap personally.

heh22222lh3.jpg

thats funny but the IQ test is one of the most usless inentions of psychology.

it isnt a measure of intelegence, rather a measure of IQ. IQ isn't really anything. the inventor of a test that was later changed to the IQ test spoke out satrongly against it, and how usless it was.

despite the huge criticism of IQ tests, and the missnterpritation of what they are, people still use them as a basis for intelegence, which is rather ironic.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!