Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Exam Results 2008!

Jackster

Hey people, it's that time of year again!

The SQA results come out tomorrow, not sure when the other parts of the world's results come out but I for one am shitting it.

Not sure if anyone else is going to be on between now and receiving their results but is anyone else really worried?

Anyway, good luck to everyone!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister is getting hers via the e-mail/text thing. Decides whether she gets into Uni or not. Hopefully she'll make it in. She only needs to get a B to go to same Uni as me :heh:

Hopefully she'll get in, if not I better help her through clearing.

well, ive had my results for about 6 weeks now (a 2.2, narrowly missing a 2.1 in psychology if any one cares)

good luck to every one, and isnt ironic that your more nervous before the result then the exams?

i did the same, jsut missed out on a 2.1 by 1.5%. But ah well...

Who else got their Highers today? (I'm looking at you Paj and Chair)

I'm really really really pleased with mine, I think I could get into quite a few courses but I'm gonna stay for a 6th for the lols and physics.

I got:

Computing A

Geography A

Information Systems A

English B

Maths B

I want to drop Advanced Maths now but I don't know, its another year of maths but I know it would (probably) be helpful. Argh decisions...

GCSEs for me - 21st August. Not nervous at all, considering once you've got a foot in the door of college, they don't even matter. Should do very well regardless, although I'm still adamant I've failed P.E. Got changed to a Btec course a year through the curriculum, and had a supply teacher 70% of the time.

I did 3 Highers and 3 As Levels (My school has jokish options for exams).

Got my Highers back today;

English A

Yay. I did well in English for my GCSE's, but I never know If I've done well or not.

Modern Studies C

Meh. I passed, I don't care. I enjoyed taking the subject, but have always struggled with remembering facts, as evidenced by...

Geography F

I've never got anything below an E before, and not in an official exam. I honestly would never had thought I did that badly. :( However, I dunno If I can be bothered resitting, as I only care about my AS levels, really.

I got my higher results today

Music - A

PE - A

English - A

Modern studs - A

Biology - A

I was so shocked but the hard work paid off

good luck to everyone

Wow, well done. PE's bloody hard to get an A in. I think I ended up with 69% after getting something like 37/40 for the practical side of things. We were hardly taught any theory at all and it didn't help that I didn't do standard grade.

Well done to everyone else too. :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!