N-Europe

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Fierce_LiNk

Is anybody else out there not a fan of Sundays?

I don't know why, but I just don't seem to enjoy them. They're meant to be quiet, peaceful and relaxing days. But, I find them just boring.

Maybe I'm a bit cranky today, but I'm feeling quite restless. There just doesn't seem to be a lot to do on these days. TV is always pretty crappy, and I guess all we ever think of is "shit, I'm back at work again for the whole week tomorrow."

The Sun is shining outside, but I can't help but feel Meh. Maybe I'm just lonely. What are your views on it all?

I dunno. In the past five years I have had probably around 20 sundays off, and thats only because I didn't work at all for 3 months.

Actually Sundays at Game were alright. Quiet, I was in charge, and for whatever reason we had to be there at nine and open at ten so me and the girl who was in would just get a subway and eat it and be paid to do so.

Yeah i really hate Sundays as well. Every week they're the same and they just drag on annnnnd on. Thank god for TopGear.

Infact i'm not that much of a fan of Saturdays. That day is the same every week as well, especially the afternoons.

If we didn't have Sunday, Saturday would suffer.

I agree Sundays recovary from Saturdays. I agree with pretty much all of the opening post Sundays are just one big depressing meh for me. I remember when antiques roadshow was on followed by last of the summer wine on sundays and it was for me personally the most depressing boring old tired bits of TV evar!!!!

Sundays during the school year are nice, because they're the only day I get lie in. Plus they're rarely boring as I have work on most of them, plus tons of school work to finish.

Right now though, they're boring, but so is every day of the week. Summer so far hasn't been great, but meh, still prefer it over stressing out at school.

I love Sundays! :D (in the holidays)

just really relaxing days where I do even less than usual (if that is possible! :p)

During school time I not such a fan of them though and I'm really restless on that day as each hour passing is one step closer to school the next day >___<

I don't like that thought looming over my head! i always waste the Sunday!

I absolutley hate Sundays!! The one day I get off, everything is closed so I can never go shopping or anything, or do anything I needed to do during the week :(

Today Ive just watched two movies and played Shizoid, its such a waste!!

Sundays are mostly annoying because barely anyone posts here. But 2 days before e3, that isn't much of a problem.

I like how Nintendo releases stuff in North America on Sundays since stores can't open until noon here, I can sleep in and still be first in line.

If we didn't have Sunday, Saturday would suffer.

But Mondays suffer as well with the Sunday existing.

Sundays are ok i guess. Not the best day of the week but still things to do. I do a comittee duty on Sundays and usually have pool in the evening as well.

Other than that, boring day really.

Sundays are a bit 'meh' with me. Because it was still one day off school before I went back. But now, it's not as good as the weekdays.

Mondays just seem to be great if you don't work or go to school. They're now my favourite day of the week.

Mondays are a mixed blessing for me. If I have something to talk about with my friends, then it can be ok. Also if I have a good class or something. But if If its just the bad classes and I don't have much to talk about it can really suck.

The way I see it, a free weekday is better than a free Sunday, but the latter's better than a working weekday. Sunday isn't the best day of the week, but it's a relaxing and reliable halfway house between a day off and a day at work.

Obviously if you work weekends then that changes things, but I don't any more.

I don't mind Sundays until I wake up. I usually use it like most to catch up on the sleep. But what annoys me about Sundays is the 'day of rest' lark which means everything is either closed, closing early/opening late or has sunday service (ie buses and trains).

Then there is the god awful television, Haden mentioned it earlier, the days of antiques roadshow followed by last of the summer wine are the nemesis of my childhood. The last things you did before your parents put you to bed early because of school in the fucking morning.