Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

A Hug For Aimless

Fierce_LiNk

Yeeees. We seem like a happy bunch of people at N-E base-camp.

So, what would be a better gift than to share our love for one another than by posting a celebratory thread for a friend - who might need a little cheering up.

In this thread, we shall each post at least one nice thing about why we love our dearly beloved Aimless.

I shall start.

I love how his threads always get you thinking about something. Clearly this lad is very intelligent, and we must be blessed because he's wasting his intelligence on us...we're rubbish. But he isn't, he's intelligence.

I love that brain of yours. If I could do naughty things to it, believe me, I would.!

Thanks for the love-in but it really isn't warranted. I'm just the 20th of 3286 members, and no more special than any other. I appreciate the thoughts but they could be better spent on those that really need them, people with real hardships.

Also, stop praising the avatar! As I've explained many times it isn't mine, it's just become so associated with me that I can never change it. I've been threatened and everything.

Oh, and if anyone figured what I was on about in my previous post then I am genuinely impressed. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Related to the thing about taking compiments and the dances plant neh?

*awaits pat on head with waggy tail*

You either have a very good memory or are outside my house hiding in the bushes. In either case, give yourself a good ol' pat. And mind the raspberries.

Aimless' avatar; While good, is nothing special imo.

Right, that's the bad part over...

I like him. He always has something interesting and decent to say. The sort of person who creates interesting topics, rather than a crappy "What song are you listening to now?" thread. :smile:

You either have a very good memory or are outside my house hiding in the bushes. In either case, give yourself a good ol' pat. And mind the raspberries.

I will good sir... but I may just steal a few :D

That image of you just standing there dead still looking blankly at a very contrarily active, loud, attention seaking plastic manifestation in your hand just stuck in my head.

*hugz for the d00dz*

Guest bluey
I'm not good at giving compliments but I can get you laid if you want.

dont do it aimless ~

he'll probably want you to by him a drink first and then cuddle afterwards :blank:

i have avatar fanart for you ^__^

l_b5af485a64d84b9f1e633464222ea94c.png