Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean you're getting on the train at 9:52 and will be in sheffield at 11:45? Ok, cool.

I will be waiting by the fountain outside the front of the station with, I believe, Odwin! Hopefully Dan will be there early too :)

Yeah that what I mean. I'm looking forward to meeting you :)

Well I've just told my parents that I'm going to visit a friend who's going to Uni in Sheffield (so if nightwolf would like to change her name to Weston then I would be telling the truth). So yes my ugly mug will be attending this event. Please try not to look at me in disgust when you see me. I know it's hard not to but it does hurt my feelings.

I'll probly be making port about 1148 hours in the morn. Would it be possible for either Cap'n seven or first mate Dare to give me thar magic talky stick number?

The meet was great...new faces, frisbeeing, jokes and some crazy version of tag rolled into one session. I only took a couple of photos in the end since everyone was taking loads and I'm sure they'll be uploaded here later. :p

IMG_00441.jpg

(I didn't drink though)

IMG_00431.jpg

Moogle throwing the frisbee I believe. :p

Liez! You did make it.

Everybody there was awesome. R_A, snowman and Dante had amazing accents. At the next meet I owe J7 a few ciders.

I probably shouldn't have driven home from the station but hey, I'm still alive.

LOL you didn't drive, dear lord!

Plane went ok, got there literally in the nick of time (thanks odwin, you little gem) had a mishap on the way home, tripped on the escalator, trashed both of my knees, bloody mess. BUT IM STILL SURVIVING.

The only thing that I was really gutted about was missing wolfy, that was a shame!

Got back home after getting home from the meet for five mins then going a mates house for a technical party, which involved drinking, old school music [bit of Five anyone?] and playing pool against his dad.

The meet was sexy. Got a few pictures coming. There were so many fucking Choirboys/Choirgirls it was unreal.

Plus I demand we play Tracker again soon.

I also gave the cashier a dose of Arnie when he ID'd me.

Gah I'm so sorry I missed you raining, it was literally 6pm as my parents left and I couldn't go running off and leaving them!Although I did meet the infamous eevil and saw dan dare again, not bad but I was so bloody tired that I only stayed to see them have food and went back to the flat!

Gah I'm so sorry I missed you raining, it was literally 6pm as my parents left and I couldn't go running off and leaving them!Although I did meet the infamous eevil and saw dan dare again, not bad but I was so bloody tired that I only stayed to see them have food and went back to the flat!

Ack sure maybe next time! ^___^

IMG_00431.jpg

What the hell kind of pose am I pulling there?

Plane went ok, got there literally in the nick of time (thanks odwin, you little gem) had a mishap on the way home, tripped on the escalator, trashed both of my knees, bloody mess. BUT IM STILL

I almost missed my train. Had to sprint down the platform.

That's a shame about your knees. Hope they aren't too bad.

Meet was so awesome. It's a shame none of you stayed for a late shift as it was great later on, too. After the last departures, Jayseven, Nami, Shorty and I all went for a drink, then back to their flat for rock band and castle crashers till 3 in the morning. Epic, faintly savage and pure win :D

The meet was great...new faces, frisbeeing, jokes and some crazy version of tag rolled into one session. I only took a couple of photos in the end since everyone was taking loads and I'm sure they'll be uploaded here later. :p

IMG_00441.jpg

(I didn't drink though)

When was this taken? I look miserable!

It was a good day out though, while i was there anyway. Had to get my GF home for 5:30 because her mum wanted her back then... No reason, she just wanted her own way.

The only person who didnt look like i thought they would were Cube and sheikah(sp?). Jayseven was extremly friendly, even towards harribo.

DanDare was friendly with an extrmly loud laugh :p

Odwin didnt want my hug but he was nice, much smaller than i expected though :p He can also keep up a good walking pace.

Rej, not an NE member, threw the frisbee so hard nami got knocked to the ground lol.

Murray had an amazing shirt, personal messae to whoever he deemed deserving.

Shorty didnt really say much to me, but he took the hug.

Haribo was nice that day, i think he deserves unbanning :p

Next time im aking the train, and ill stay longer!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!