N-Europe

Show that scared you as a kid but you now think are silly

mcj metroid

Well I saw a lot of god awfull Horror movies growing up.. the local theatre manager didnt mind us "toddlers" going in.. he just wanted our money..

But TV shows.. I think some of the Tom Baker Dr. Who episodes scared me.. i remember some episode where there were som green larva crawling around some space ship..

and some stupid science fiction where some people were stranded on mars or some other planet.. with mysterious moving rocks that ate people

Guest Jordan
"Are you afraid of the Dark"

Was afew episodes which scared me, think one of them involved clowns.

Holy shit, that porsolen (sp) doll episode scared me shitless as a kid, i'm actually scared of them even now.

Agreed! Hate seeing that show!

I probably shouldn't have listed it because I loved every second of it and I still think it is brilliant. If only they would release the bloody things on DVD. They are impossible to find...:(

I used to watch Bottom. I remember one episode when Rick got his finger hut off and I felt like passing out. I must have been about 7. I watch it now and it is f*cking funny. Dave ftw.

I found Moomins a bit disturbing...I watched it at like 5.30 every morning, so my mind wasn't fully functioning, and the fact that it was a very quiet show. Often no music or dialogue. Plus the lack of anyone else living where they lived.

All very odd.