N-Europe

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Serebii

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're right Mokong. Mine "went" for £35, which I wasn't happy with (thus, my mate's was the winning bid). I'm going to wait.

Why not do the decent, honest thing like put a reserve price if you don't want it to get for less than a certain amount?

Why is it that you can't leave any part of you touching any other part of you when you fall asleep, or you wake up with both those bits all sweaty and horrible. It's like your body literally overheats itself. Ridiculous.

Back on topic... :wink:

How much does everyone think that the Year of Luigi coin is actually worth now that it is sold out?

Some have already sold/pre sold on eBay for just over £30 while there are only two pre-sales up there for around the £40 mark... I would definitely not feel comfortable about pre-selling something like that so I'll be waiting until they are in-hand - plus it'll be nearer Christmas by then - I do find it interesting how much these Club Nintendo items are worth to people though once you can't get them any more.

I saw a Club Nintendo SNES classic controller in CEX for around £30 boxed new which I snapped up at the time being that it had sold out, so glad I got it too as I've been using it as my default VC controller for the Wii U as it's literally perfect for SNES games in particular, so I will more than get my money's worth out of it over time. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...