N-Europe

"I'm never going to do that..."

EEVILMURRAY

i said id never swear, and i fucking kept that bastard.

id never drink wine, which in fairness is a recent development, and i still avoid red.

id never drink beer. ha ha, if only i could keep that.

i said id never give up meat, which technicaly, i haven't, though i eat it like once or twice a week.

i said id never be able to wear contact lenses. thank fuck i was wrong.

i said id never use a sword on a person. i jabbed my housemate in the leg for stabbing a box with anouther sword.

id never get drunk again was a good one. make the promise at least once a term.

id never go on a roller coaster. dunno why, i love em now, i just needed to man up.

id never make racist/offencive jokes. sorry ethnic minorities, i didn't mean it!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Women.

I think we all said that at one point, right, fellas?

I'm not sure if I ever did actually. I remember in school if we were watching a film or something and a guy and girl kissed everyone would be "eww" but I just thought it was normal. Maybe I was some sort of super-child or something. :indeed:

I said i'd never buy a gaming device not made by Nintendo... i now own everything >_>.

Ditto (well, once I got an N64). 10 years of just owning Nintendo consoles and now I don't own a single one.

Although that was mainly because I was impatient when I was stranded without a console (but a load of games) and I had to wait months for a Wii (unless I wanted to pay a stupid price).

I think we all said that at one point, right, fellas?

I don't think so. I had a girlfriend in infants/juniors (sort of). We even had a pretend wedding.

I said i'd never even consider to going to uni. Now it's one of my aims.

I said i'd never wear glasses even if i had to. (I do have to wear glasses now, but i choose to wear them only when i really must)

I said i'd never take maths at A level, although i ended up taking it (Actually I said this only about 1 year ago)

I said the boxers one that EEVIL mentioned. I only moved to boxers like 2/3 year ago.:blush:

Indeed, I'm the same. It's actually a great thing that I'm not married with children though.

There is plenty of time to find that special person, settle down and have children. It's just strange how it's still expected to happen in your mid to late twenties. In my 30's is my aspired parental time...if at all :o

Mid-to-late twenties? Try teens around here. Its concerning. But yeah, I doubt I'll get married until I'm in my 30s.

Guest Jordan

I hope to be married by my mid to late 20's and kids.. well... a long time after that, if i decide i actually want the little bastards.

My plan is to -not- get married and -not- have kids. =D

Though we'll see in about ten years how that plan turned out.

Anyway, I can't really think of anything I said I wouldn't do/like then ended up doing/liking it anyway. Does that make me boring? X3

Guest Stefkov

I said I was never going to not want to pilot a helicopter. Thankyou Gameboy Advance for ruining my dreams.

I said I'd never buy an apple product.

I said I'd save my money. If I could see my old self I would punch him and tell him not to try such things.

I said I'd save my money. If I could see my old self I would punch him and tell him not to try such things.

Haha, I was exactly the same about money.

And I sometimes wish I could travel back in time to punch myself and tell him not to act like such a retard.

I'm not sure I made that bolder statement when I was younger but now:

I will never Drink Alcohol. :) (not many people think I'll keep to this!) But I'm out to prove them wrong.

Also like Chairdriver said he would never get into arguments.

I very rarely get into arguments and when I do I stop them immediately as a lot of them just come from a general misunderstanding of what the other person was saying. Now I try to defuse them straightaway. :)

So I'm going to try my best not to get into pointless arguments!

Err.. That's about it I guess! : peace:

I said I was never going to get into anime because I said that "It all looks rather stupid, with the enormous eyes and over-the-top reactions and shit.", or ever make a post in the Anime Thread.

I said I was never going to read Manga...I started reading a Manga comic on Sunday.

I also was one of many that said they would never own a Playstation or an Xbox.

I said id never smoke/take drugs, how that didnt happen :/

I said id never drink, i drink, but its worse than most drugs imo, soon to be gotten rid of.

I said id drink coca-cola forever, this is somehow true, its now diet coke, and im wiening myself of off it. So addictive!

My friend takes the piss out of me as I had said to him "Subtitles, I couldn't be bothered with that pish, reading wtf?!"

Now i'm a total anime freak.

Shame on me.

I promised myself when I was 10, and we moved to Northern Ireland, that I would hate it here and want to move back home. But here I am 12 years later.

I also thought i'd live with my parents until i'm forty, til not that long ago :heh:

I'm not sure if I ever did actually. I remember in school if we were watching a film or something and a guy and girl kissed everyone would be "eww" but I just thought it was normal. Maybe I was some sort of super-child or something. :indeed:

Same here. I wanted to have sex when I was 6, me and this other lass used to touch each other. We didn't knwo what we were doing but at the time it was amazing. I couldn't wait to get older.

I said I'd never get drunk.

I said quite a few things when i was younger that i'd never do which included buying a rival console other than Nintendo, wearing jeans, drinking beer, eating Madras curries, re-decorate my room just to name a few. And also i swore i'd never go to college or swear. And now, years later after these promises were made i am doing/done all these things right now

You prefer your PS3 over your 360?

*points*

HE'S A MADMAN! A MADMAAAN!

Without a shadow of a doubt. It plays Blu-Rays, it has a 320Gb hard drive, it copies stuff from my computer to its HD, I hate the 360s noise (I notice it much more I have a PS3 now and it really pulls me out of the story when playing things like Eternal Sonata), the controllers don't break on me (I've gone through 3 360 controllers, I know I'm probably unlucky but it happened and its shit), I can connect 7 controllers to my PS3 (the only way to play Pro Evo), the online is free, Home is coming out, I can see its potential easily outdoing the 360s and MGS4, MGS4, MGS4.

I said that buy would never buy an Xbox and now I prefer it to the other ones.

Also the I would never drink part.

Yeah and not fail at academy, I failed that one horribly which is pretty bad because I just to get great grades :(

You prefer your PS3 over your 360?

*points*

HE'S A MADMAN! A MADMAAAN!

AHHHH THE INHUMANITY OF IT ALL!

*jumps out of a window*

I said i'd never buy a gaming device not made by Nintendo... i now own everything >_>.

It still hasn't sunken in with me. Seeing you own a PS3 is like seeing God taking one in the arse. And loving it.

My God, now it seems even worse. *head explodes*

I said I'd never like Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones, then a friend of mine forced me to listen to it, and tickled me til I admitted that I did quite like it. Bitch.

At one point, I did say I'd never drink. And then, about 28 Days Later, I was found having shots in the bars of brighton, coming on to every woman and her dog, and declaring my love for magners. I've never looked back since.

I thought that the 360 was extremely quiet compared to the Wii. I could hear the Wii over the noise of my computer, but I can't hear the 360 over it.

Even then, I never noticed the sound when I was actually playing a game.

It still hasn't sunken in with me. Seeing you own a PS3 is like seeing God taking one in the arse. And loving it.

My God, now it seems even worse. *head explodes*

I said I'd never like Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones, then a friend of mine forced me to listen to it, and tickled me til I admitted that I did quite like it. Bitch.

At one point, I did say I'd never drink. And then, about 28 Days Later, I was found having shots in the bars of brighton, coming on to every woman and her dog, and declaring my love for magners. I've never looked back since.

Did a zombie invasiom start then as well?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!