Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I'm throwing myself out of a plane in about 13 hours...

conzer16

Yup. Doing a skydive in Wanaka tomorrow.

It's 1.15am here at the moment and I'm up in less than 6 hours to hire a car, then drive 5 hours to Wanaka and throw myself out of a plane, all in celebration (??) of my flatemates 21st.

hmmm.... >.<

Conzer man, from what you've posted about your trip so far it sounds amazing. That video you posted of the canyon bungee jump scares me just looking at it!

My maths teacher/head of house went to NZ with his fiancee at Easter, and showed us some photos taken there, including bungee jumping in that very same canyon, which I knew I'd seen somewhere before. It was in the video Conzer had! *deskhead*

Yes, I am aware that my maths class isn't doing work with less than a month to go.

Oh shit, less than a month to go! Wank. Back to work!

/sidetrack

Yup. Doing a skydive in Wanaka tomorrow.

It's 1.15am here at the moment and I'm up in less than 6 hours to hire a car, then drive 5 hours to Wanaka and throw myself out of a plane, all in celebration (??) of my flatemates 21st.

hmmm.... >.<

You are not wise in the head, I just about can get on a plane never mind jumping off one.

Awesome! Your entire trip seems to be filled with awesome things! Honestly I would love to skydive!

(though I bet I would pee my pants when I have to actually jump, but I would love the fall!)

Lucky you. =3