N-Europe

Man Kept Daughter In Cellar For 24 Years

Pyxis

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremely tasteless joke

And I would of gotten away with it if it wasnt for those pesky kids.

But yeah....thats...really bad.

*The passing Mystery Machine screeches to a halt, Velma leaping out of it*

*ReZ is bitchslapped by Velma*

That's pretty sick. Those poor kids were probably brought up to believe what their father was doing was right, if they lived in the basement and had no contact with other people.

Also Moogle i think mentioned the gene pool. When you mix similar genetics I *think* it gives a higher chance of getting the medical problems that run in the family.

My mother and father are cousins, both have psoriasis in the family. I have severe Psoriatic Arthritis... Coincidence?

That's pretty sick. Those poor kids were probably brought up to believe what their father was doing was right, if they lived in the basement and had no contact with other people.

Also Moogle i think mentioned the gene pool. When you mix similar genetics I *think* it gives a higher chance of getting the medical problems that run in the family.

My mother and father are cousins, both have psoriasis in the family. I have severe Psoriatic Arthritis... Coincidence?

Yeah but father-daughter is much closer than cousins.

R_A there are specific genetic disorders that come from pairing that are so closely related. Most of them are very bad if not fatal from what I remember.

It's quite obvious that this guy was very ill but it doesn't change the fact that the family's lives are all pretty much ruined now. I don't think that the daughter will have much of a life now but I hope she can find something in there somewhere. The kids are going to need some extensive medical care which they probably can't afford but I would think that they are being cared for by either state or charitable means.

Can't really say all that much about this kind of thing can you?

That is absolutely insane and to think he could hide her for so long.

Also about one or two years ago a girl that was abducted eight years prior and kept in a cellar finally could break free.

Really makes me wonder how many unsolved cases there still are...

They just got out in time for gtaIV

I understand a joke and stuff but thats.... fucked up.

I feel really sorry for her and her kids, regardless of how they came about there will always be a strong bond between them. Can you imagine finding out your dad is your grandad and your mum is your half sister.

This is all over the news, I swear, I hear it like every half hour on TV, really starting to get to me. It makes me a bit angry, and a bit sickened, and a bit just...how, how the fuck, honestly! I might even consider it to be worse than pedophilia, and I await some backlash for that comment, cos you know, pedophilia is like that.

Worst of all though, I wonder how it's gonna be for the kids/grandkids knowing they've got bruncles. Could you even turn out normal? What about his poor daughter? How can any man possibly do that to their own daughter?? It's absolutely unbelievable, just...ARGH! I find it hard to even comprehend, so many questions.

Please elaborate, you have got me thinking about food. A brunch cannot be told, it may only be eaten.

Sick news story etc.

Lol, Bruncle is an awesome word a guy at word came up with when talking about some people being inbred somewhere, I guess it was a bit poor taste to use the word here. A bruncle is a brother who's an uncle, because you come from an incestuous family of sister shagging.

Does anyone know what's gonna happen to the father? What's the maximum scentence he can get? Will he be able to get out of it on mental health grounds? I really really hope he's sent to prison and left to die, whilst maybe being raped a few times along the way. I feel like such a harsh bastard for saying it, but I don't believe he deserves anything now, I'd say they should kill him if only it wasn't such an easy way out.

Hes getting a maximum of 15 years. Chris Moyles was going off his head this morning about that.

As much as I hate Chris Moyles, I agree with him, only 15 years is an injustice to his daughter and his "grandchildren" who will never be able to experience a normal life.

Just read more about this in the newspaper and saw some pics of the basement. Basically had some bedrooms in there and a bathroom and small kitchen or something, all nicely hidden away behind a soundproof door with code lock. Seriously messed up.

I just don't get how no one ever noticed. Basically the man had 7 children with his own wife, all living in that same building as well. And he told his wife the missing daughter had joined some cult thing (he even made the girl write a letter telling them to not look for her). And three of the kids he had with her, were brought up with the grandparents of the girl or something. They were placed to find on the doorstep, with a letter from the girl saying she already had two kids and couldn't take care of more. O.o

I hope this man gets locked up for the rest of his life. He is a seriously sick person.

i really cant get my head around how NOBODY in the house or visitors saw or suspected anything at all.

why didnt they try and escape?...scream or shout when they heard people maybe.

hes 72 so 15 years max will hopefully end his life in jail.

what a sick evil man thou they didnt see sunlight for over 2 decades

Austrian law is strict against money crimes and a lot less strict when it comes to people. I do really hope that a decent judge punishes this guy to the very extent possible by our laws. The problem is he is 73 - I am sure there will be a "medical" issue with him and he can spend the prison sentence at home or something.

Sometimes I really wonder if death penalty is that bad...

What I never understood is how his wife didnt notice her daughter just disappearing one day : /

Read my post. The dad told her the daughter left to join some cult, and even made the daughter write a letter to her mom in which she said to not go looking for her. Then I think the daughter was reported to the police as missing. =/