Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What's The Longest..

Kirkatronics

I don't think I've ever stayed in more than a day or two, even when ill. When I lived at home I had to walk the dog if I was left alone, since I've been at Uni you always need more milk or more bread or something for tea....

Although when I was a kid I might've got the flu and stayed in for days, but I can't remember that.

PS. Hope you didn't mind me adding an apostrophe to your title

I feel like a bit of a slob reading this! I swear I've not been out(bar the front or back garden) of the house for a week or so, and on many occasions. I feel like saying the longest is 3 weeks, but I'm not really sure. If I try to think of it, I can see why I would, and why I wouldn't. For now, I'll stick with 1-2 weeks, due to me being on a break and having nothing much to do otherwise.

Guest Stefkov

I'd say a week. That's at the holiday though. I'm not sure, maybe it was 2 weeks. I doubt it I would have worked some.

About 5 weeks. The only time I stepped foot outside the building was to go to the outdoor freezer, but I didn't go out into the true outside world for five weeks. I had just dropped out of Sixth Form and did nothing but watch tv, listen to music and download films.