N-Europe

The P-p-p-punofficial N-E Quiz

jayseven

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give these three a guess

1. I'm hesitating even as I write this letter. If I decide to do it, I'll be listening to the broadcast with my sister. - Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance

36. Drinking gives Herculean strength! - The Legend of Drunken Master (or Drunken Master 2, depending on how you look at it)

40. I can't drive you around while you're killing folks. It ain't my job! - Collateral

14. Swanney taught us to adore and respect the national health service. For it was the source of much of our gear. We stole drugs. We stole prescriptions or bought them, sold them, swapped them, forged them, photocopied them. Or traded drugs with cancer victims, alcoholics, old-age pensioners, AIDS patients, epileptics, and bored housewives.

23. How many lives do we live? How many times do we die? They say we all lose 21 grams... at the exact moment of our death. Everyone. And how much fits into 21 grams? How much is lost? When do we lose 21 grams? How much goes with them? How much is gained? How much is gained? Twenty-one grams. The weight of a stack of five nickels. The weight of a hummingbird. A chocolate bar. How much did 21 grams weigh? Surprisingly 21 Grams is the right answer.

14 I think is Trainspotting and I'm sure 23 is blatantly 21 grams (TBH, I'd be shocked if it isn't) :heh:

Well here are the answers for you to doi and doh over;

1. sympathy for mr.vengeance

2. Fight club

3. Waking Life

4. Koyaanisqatsi

5. se7en

6. Castaway

7. Big Lebowski

8. Yellow Submarine

9. Cannibal Holocaust

10. Saw

11. Requiem for a Dream

12. Reservoir Dogs

13. Escape from New York

14. Trainspotting

15. Terminator 2

16. Dead Poets Society

17. Twelve Monkeys

18. Brazil

19. What's Eating Gilbert Grape

20. Hudsucker Proxy

21. 28 Days Later

22. The Lost Boys

23. 21 Grams

24. Bourne Identity

25. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

26. American History X

27. Mars Attacks!

28. Shoot 'Em Up

29. The Ice Storm

30. Donnie Brasco

31. Primer

32. K-Pax

33. Sin City

34. Dawn of the Dead

35. Catch Me If You Can

36. Drunken Master

37. Withnail & I

38. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

39. Bugsy Malone

40. Collateral

I'm going to whip up a round at some point over the next week, unless someone else wants to give it a go. If you do then Please at least read the OP in this thread to grasp some ideas about it all. It's all on you to make sure you score things correctly, ok? Otherwise, I'll scram something up... in a couple of days, or something.

Done done and done. Flinky, nobody's got 15. right yet on facebook - people have guessed Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black, Shaun of the Dead and Daredevil! I honestly put that quote there because I thought you or shorty would get it.
hay- i did get it on facebook.

• 1 month later...

Its time Ladies and Gentlemen for the unofficial N-E Quiz Round 16. Its a mixture of many things.

(Rules are the same as previous rounds, see Page 1. Try not to Google or Wiki either please. Thankyou : peace:)

First correct answer to each gets the points.

Question 1

What was the last thing i declared was a sin? - Losing my Religion was a hit for R.E.M in 1991, Dannyboy-the-Dane hasn;t lost his religion - 1 point

Question 2

Which movie is this quote from?

Can I use the bathroom? I may have shit my pants - "Andy Kaufman in a Wrestling match", The Villian was the ref - 1 Point

Question 3

Name 3 fish beginning and ending with a K? (Worth Two Points) - Moogleviper becomes the fisherman - 2 Points

Question 4

Which song is this from? - Eddage snaps this one up - 1 Point

Take it easy son, this aint so deadly

Got keep on, gotta go on, gotta go on

Question 5

When was this lovely picture last used by myself and for what reason? - Cube knows the difference between a frown and a Rez original Joke - 1 Point

1172491225168.jpg

Question 6

16 x 16 x 3 / 5 + 34 x 7= ? - ShadowV7 knows a thing or two about the beautiful language of Math - 1 Point

Note: This symbol "/" is divide

Question 7

What type of bird is an Egret? - Cube is the bird watcher in this quiz - 1 Point

Question 8

Which DJ played the first record heard on Radio 1? - jayseven knows a thing or two - 1 Point

Question 9

What Colour is a Black Box? - Supergrunch has been paying attention to science aka Brainiac - 1 Point

Question 10

According to an old sig of mine, the highest form of life is man and the lowest form of life is...............? - Dyson became the first to break the magicians code - 1 Point

Happy Quizzing, good luck.

Edit: Put the wrong symbol in for question 6, now corrected.

Hints are available for any question, but they will be one word hints only

Edited by Jimbob

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!