Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Is there any element of gaming you wish were real?

Definitely Pokemon, when I was younger I always wanted to catch a Pikachu and go off on some journey with a few friends!

Then again, kids wandering around on their own across the world might be a bit dodge, what with pedophiles and all :heh:

I would like to have DMC gameplay ie Trickster, Royal Guard, Quicksilver, Doppelgänger, Sword Master, Dark Slayer, Gunslinger, Devil Bringer, Devil Trigger and start parts of my life again. :)

... that's slightly disturbing. Which parts of your life -- high school? *watches as dante unleashes the devil trigger halfway through maths*

The ability to go back and change stuff and get another chance would be the biggest feature I would like.

I also used to fantasize about real pokemon.

I think thing from games that we would all like is just the ability to have a life that is interesting and an adventure.

The ability to go back and change stuff and get another chance would be the biggest feature I would like.

I also used to fantasize about real pokemon.

I think thing from games that we would all like is just the ability to have a life that is interesting and an adventure.

Fanatsize eh sir? Did a bit of Jynx float your boat sir? Tick your tock sir? *nudge nudge, wink wink*

I'd never want that, sleeping is so good.
But would you really like sleeping if you never got physically exhausted? If your body didn't need to 'recharge' or anything? Why would you want sleep if you didn't need it, you basically lose about 1/3-1/2 of your life to sleep.

It would be nice just to live in a world where more exciting things happen. Or where you could somehow be intelligent without ever seeming to need school. Pokemon trainers didn't go to school, they just went out and lived an adventure life....

I'd quite like a real-life gamerscore like on the 360.

Achievement Unlocked - 25G

Tried all Cereals in England

Pretty sure I saw somebody mention it earlier, but the ability to save before you reach a certain part...so that if you get it wrong, you can redo it as many times as you want until you get it right.

That would be ace.

Save - Rape someone - Load.

No consequences.

Living in a town filled with talking animals and the local shop being run by a badass Capitalist racoon... (tycoon).

I'd happily give up the reality of Pokemon to experience a real world Animal Crossing. It's such an optomistic, innocent world and it has Totakeke to provide the badass soundtrack.

1204389626937.jpg

That would be ace.

Save - Rape someone - Load.

No consequences.

That's... an odd example.

Anyway, I'd definitely go for someone appearing and informing me of some mysterious destiny that awaits me. That would be very useful right now.

But would you really like sleeping if you never got physically exhausted? If your body didn't need to 'recharge' or anything? Why would you want sleep if you didn't need it, you basically lose about 1/3-1/2 of your life to sleep.[/qoute] dreams!

hells yes! that would be awesome

Thats freaking ace, LOL.

I'm still in love with having a background soundtrack which changes according to the situation. So as you leave home in the morning under a radiant sun with blue skies, you get the chirpy theme like the beginning of OOT's Hyrule Field Theme. But say if its 11pm at night and you're being tailed by a few chavs the tune takes an ominous approach, like as you were getting closer to the final boss in TP in Hyrule Castle...With organs and shit.