N-Europe

post your room!!

Guest bluey

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok! My roooom... I was going to tell you aaalll about my miniature chick army, my bedside cabinet (carboard box with bathroom cabinet on it), my margin drawings, the pictures I have that I was going to put up on teh walls, my gig tickets stuck to a bit of wall you didn't get to see (there's only one - Brand New), my voodoo charms, by buddha, my drawers, specifically what books were in my to-read pile, specifically what dvds were in my watch/to watch pile, my other drawers, my broken ds... my norton anthology plus other things in the lounge, kitchen and bathroom but I a) thought that would be boring, or b) was too scared, or c) all of the above. Will take requests! :P

You should be asking "why are all the girls deoderant's hiding away, thus requiring an extra 20 seconds of your time every time you need to spray?"

It's aaall about efficiency :P Well except for caris. He's just crazy.

Dyson: It's deadly serious. Propped up besides them is my collection of jokers, 90% non-swaps. Building a whole deck. Now sit up, quit slacking and pay attention!

*pats dyson down for collectables*

Lol, / nando's / accent sounds far broader when its recorded like that haha. The old Sammy poster is begging for a few darts in it if you ask me...

I watched Jays there too seeing as its on this page, dude... what happened your voice? In my head you sound nothing like that, so why'd you put on that strange English accent for the video? o.O Well, atleast I can commend you on the shambles of your room, mine is very similar with a guitar and clothes across the floor added to the chaos shown in yours. We need to clean up lad.

What's with all the guys (or a lot of them) having deodorant bottles on display in their room? X3

I guess they're just one of those things that are annoying to get rid of, as you can't just bin them so have to find somewhere that will take them to recycle. And we're all lazy little toerags.

Personally I have a huge backlog of contact lens fluid which I have no idea what to do with. Similarly wondrous sights will be displayed to all when I get around to making a video; my mum came home sick from work earlier, so the filming's been postponed.

Lol, / nando's / accent sounds far broader when its recorded like that haha. The old Sammy poster is begging for a few darts in it if you ask me...

I watched Jays there too seeing as its on this page, dude... what happened your voice? In my head you sound nothing like that, so why'd you put on that strange English accent for the video? o.O Well, atleast I can commend you on the shambles of your room, mine is very similar with a guitar and clothes across the floor added to the chaos shown in yours. We need to clean up lad.

What do I sound like in your head? Satan? Because that's not me talking in there :P

I refuse to join the tidy-up brigade! every spec of mess is a trove of the past. And I'm very forgetful.

Oh my God it's me! And my room!

Edit: I have a feeling I'm going to regret including the vibrating pillow. Also, my avatar dances PERFECTLY in time with the music :D

You went to bournemouth university. I used to live really close to that! (Obviously I don't now I'm at uni myself) But yeah.....awesome. And what's with the pillow!? Dare I ask?

when are you posting yours :D

whats wrong with nandos accent :o..

wait till we hear you!

Here is my Room: In 3 Parts! :grin:

Part 1

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6260556pjtmjRMS

Part 2

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6263496gXDFBxTS

Part 3

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6264014da9mXY48

They are on Veoh! :) because Youtube couldn't handle the madness! :heh:

Moe fun. Literally going into detail. Analysing the positioning of butttons on your remote, for the sheer fun of it.

I couldn't watch all of Coolness'. After I realised that his first one alone was almost 15 mins long, I gave up. The total time spent on the room is almost 30 minutes, I just couldn't handle that. Obviously I didn't watch it all the way through so I don't know how big your room is Coolness, but it must be the size of a house to warrant half an hour of video talkage!