N-Europe

Valentines Day ¬¬

Dyson

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're single you just get on with the day as normal. I dont see what the problem is. Okay, you might have trouble eating out that night and the card shops will get busy, but that barely harms you. Stop whinging and ask someone out! Its the perfect opportunity to get a date with other singletons.

If you're single you just get on with the day as normal. I dont see what the problem is. Okay, you might have trouble eating out that night and the card shops will get busy, but that barely harms you. Stop whinging and ask someone out! Its the perfect opportunity to get a date with other singletons.

That's why we have parties back in Egypt. Perfect place to hook up, and most of the girls are desperate anyway.

If you're single you just get on with the day as normal. I dont see what the problem is. Okay, you might have trouble eating out that night and the card shops will get busy, but that barely harms you.

This. I don't see what the big deal is.

My Valentine's Day plan is to go into town to enquire about a job, grab some lunch from M&S, and then head back home to waste my day as only I know how. In other words, it will be remarkably similar to every other day.

Oh, and she works with children so I can't visit her. :(

The Suspicious Comment of The Day award goes to...