N-Europe

Biggest Change in your life?

Kirkatronics

I'm pretty boring here. Always lived in the same house, went to the same Primary School for 7 years, went to the same High School now for 4 years. Nothing too huge has affected me in my personal life.

The biggest change is probably when I changed my underwear this morning. Haven't done that for a few years.

meeting the / nando /

honestly dont know what i would have done without him this year :D

or the fact my mum finally admitted that she had a problem with a certain liquid..

or finding out she had a problem in the first palce

if you give her support, everything will be ok in the en.

but dont give up =]

yeh - i cant go visit her in the hospital tonigth cause i have to revise for an exam on monday but im going tomorrow night :D

at least she wants to get help which is a big bonus :D

my mum had special tablets, made her sick when she drank.

did take a long time tho.

and now its much better life now we have her back

I am pretty dull too. I suppose it was when I joined a dance group and met lots of exciting people and have been around the world with them. Or possibly meeting Letty - that made me more confident, led me to many new people etc.

Exciting times!

It's really hard to decide, as I have had loads of major changes in my life.

One of the biggest would have to be when I stopped seeing my dad 11 years ago.

The whole mess when I had to leave uni 18 months ago was a pretty major change too, as I lost a friend I'd known since I was 11, left academia and had to give up the dreams I had been aspiring to my whole life.

Hopefully in a few years time though I'll look back on getting my current job 6 weeks ago as the biggest and most positive change in my life though. I am certainly feeling happier with life and more positive about the future than I have done for years.

I finished school. I hated my school. It was like a nastier version of Dante's Inferno's 7th circle of Hell.

According to this online quiz I did ages ago, that's where I'm going. Or was it the 6th? It's the City of Dis where all the sodomites go.

And good luck with the moving out, what prompted this and where are you going?

According to this online quiz I did ages ago, that's where I'm going. Or was it the 6th? It's the City of Dis where all the sodomites go.

i think most people want their ownplace =]

just thecsts that stop it =[

Cheers!! That quiz sounds quite fun.

I mainly moving out becaue I live at home now and the only thing I pay for now is transport and going out really. (Along with Uni fees :indeed: ) It might sound weird but I don't really grasp how much money it costs to live. I'll spend loads on a night out and not worry about it but I know thats not good. Basically I want to move out of the comfort of home. Its scary and exciting at the same time. :heh:

I live and go to Uni in London and I currently live in Fulham so I'll be staying in London but I think I'll be moving in with a friend in North London. Haven't started looking yet since I have a massive essay in tomorrow but from tomorrow I'll be on the look out.

Cheers!! That quiz sounds quite fun.

I mainly moving out becaue I live at home now and the only thing I pay for now is transport and going out really. (Along with Uni fees :indeed: ) It might sound weird but I don't really grasp how much money it costs to live. I'll spend loads on a night out and not worry about it but I know thats not good. Basically I want to move out of the comfort of home. Its scary and exciting at the same time. :heh:

I live and go to Uni in London and I currently live in Fulham so I'll be staying in London but I think I'll be moving in with a friend in North London. Haven't started looking yet since I have a massive essay in tomorrow but from tomorrow I'll be on the look out.

get a car, they eat up money =]

I'm not really sure what mine would be. Probably moving down to Bournemouth a few years ago to start uni. Moved from up in Birmingham and I reckon getting down south was the best thing I ever did. Moved to London and started working a few months ago but as I'd already worked and been away from home in the past it wasn't such a big deal.

Big changes are definitely good though, I reckon I'll get itchy feet sooner or later and need another big change of some sort.