NEurope
Kirkatronics

Biggest Change in your life?

whats the biggest change in your life, ever?

also what caused it?

and are you glad it happened?

ill put mine in a bit later on

Moving from the south (Cambridge) to the north. I've spent half my life down south, half up north. All in all I can say I wish I'd have stayed down south and my parents hadn't made us move.

Either when I was old enough to start using the internet, or when I got my first Nintendo system.

The day I unchained that pestering shackle you call god, and SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE!!

Yes, I've been drinking.

When I moved to Shanghai last year. Nearly one year on, I am loving it. Free massages and cheap clothes for everyone!

When I moved to Shanghai last year. Nearly one year on, I am loving it. Free massages and cheap clothes for everyone!

Gah, this bastard gets to see the WFC in person :(

Anyway, biggest for me will have been my Dad moving out when i was in Year 5.. so i was 9/10 i think. Awful.

The WFC? The WiFi Chicken? The World Free of Capitalism? The Weird Foolish Champion?

Oh right... and the girls with very little on asking to be allowed to rub you, let's not forget that. But hey, you can look at buildings if you like.

Oh right... and the girls with very little on asking to be allowed to rub you, let's not forget that. But hey, you can look at buildings if you like.

WEll that + tall buildings sounds like a city i want to go to.

pretty much my entire LIFE changed last year; i graduated, i decided to move to japan, i broke up with my boyfriend of 7 years, i went on holiday, i decided art probably wasnt the right career for me and teaching might just be, i started going out with someone awesome (^_______^)/ and subsequently made many new friends who are all awesome... i got a student railcard! and a mobile phone contract! i quit the weekend job i'd had for 3 years and started saving for japan with 2 other jobs...

lot of things have changed for me... :smile: and i like them all.

WEll that + tall buildings sounds like a city i want to go to.

Open invitation it is then! I walked down a street earlier full of "back room" massage parlours and I had hardly any cash with me and not an ATM in sight.

The worst part is I can't remember where the street is now. :( I know it's nearby, but WHERE??

And Bluey, I know a couple of good agencies to get you a job in Japan if you are interested.

One thing that I dont really want to say.

I think i know what :-/

joining the navy. It really is a life changing experience. It ruins your life lol.

But i love it.

Moving Secondary School. I wasn't too keen on the idea at first, but my time there turned out much, MUCH better than I expected. :smile:

meeting the / nando /

honestly dont know what i would have done without him this year :D

or the fact my mum finally admitted that she had a problem with a certain liquid..

or finding out she had a problem in the first palce

I think it was either my cousin dying, or my mum leaving. Not really sure which, but they both sucked.

I've had lots of life changes...

The most life impacting one was 18/05/06 when i was diagnosed with arthritis. Been on medication since, fun times. Also moving house, from different countries. The culture shock really is something